Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best incoming Freshmen?
Just wanting to get some thoughts on who the best incoming freshmen on you're team is? What about the freshmen in the 14th anyone know anything about them?
i gotta go with steven layne QB Pikeville
Warren Blackburn! He is coming in for the blackcats and he can flat out boogie. Very smart player, and knows how to win.
I'll say steven layne and chalres mims, theres another player but I can't think of what his name is....
i say Matt Langdeau for Jenkins, this boy is huge and can move.
sheldon clark has some great freshman coming in next season, austin stepp qb, channing smith, fb, avery ray, mikie moore, cory crum.. just to name a few.. these boys won the bs conference.. so they will make some noise in the next couple of years at sheldon clark..
Panther#42 Wrote:I'll say steven layne and chalres mims, theres another player but I can't think of what his name is....
Steven is a good one,CM is too, But Ben Staggs is the only incoming freshmen who has a chance to see the field on Varsity next IMHO.
PantherPride68 Wrote:Steven is a good one,CM is too, But Ben Staggs is the only incoming freshmen who has a chance to see the field on Varsity next IMHO.
wha about taylor ratliff and ross mccoy and clarky if he plays theyll be pretty good
Will Rice RB
Kirby Whittaker QB
Spencer Hutchinson LB/NG
Navarone Alleshouse
Travis Jones
Kamron Smith

Smith,Jones,Rice and Whittaker have all seen playing time this year on Varsity.... They have held on pretty good for freshman against the Varsity they played..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Chandler Shepherd QB
Blake Bradley WR
Wade Skaggs LB
The offensive line is great and they are already in the weight room getting ready for next year. Good group of boys.