•  Previous
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 2015
TheBoz Wrote:Just a reminder for #1 fan, Pineville 27-7 over the faster Middlesboro team in 2015.

Bump for relevance.
Madness Wrote:1-9, 2-8 at best. Mark it down. No seasoned players returning. Only 2 starters returning. QB and a def lineman. prediction on the QB, he will get the shaft about game 3.

This prediction was a fail!
What happen was I did not count on the willingness of the athlete to leave if he got the shaft. If they did it to him , he would leave tomorrow and they know it.mso yes that part was wrong. Got me. Let us see about the other
This is about Middlesboro 2015. No way they would have shafted Elliott. No way he would leave Middlesboro 2015, 2016, or 2017. Any team would want him, but he is for his team...Yellow Jackets/Middlesboro 2015
Hell I would leave as well if I had just come off an unbelievable game and I was replaced by someone who wasn't even close to my talent level.

Your implying that they would actually like to start Pratt but are afraid of Elliott leaving.

The switch hasn't been discussed at all and I think we can all agree that it isn't because of the threat of him leaving but the obvious fact that he has been an unbelievable weapon as our QB. I fully expect him to go off tomorrow night. I'm predicting 150 yards rushing, 3+ rushing TDs, and 150+ passing yards with 2 passing TDs.
Not the coaches ,Driver
MHS Parent4Life Wrote:Hell I would leave as well if I had just come off an unbelievable game and I was replaced by someone who wasn't even close to my talent level.

Your implying that they would actually like to start Pratt but are afraid of Elliott leaving.

The switch hasn't been discussed at all and I think we can all agree that it isn't because of the threat of him leaving but the obvious fact that he has been an unbelievable weapon as our QB. I fully expect him to go off tomorrow night. I'm predicting 150 yards rushing, 3+ rushing TDs, and 150+ passing yards with 2 passing TDs.

Elliot can come join the Whitley backfield :biggrin:
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)