Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central Fans
To all eagle fans, just wanting to let you all know to come to the game early (around 4:00) there are lots of suprises you will want to see. Come on out and support the kids. Also, if you own a business or know someone who owns one please tell them to put up a good luck sign or paint there windows in support for the eagles and please paint your car windows in support for JCHS. These guys deserve a huge crowd Friday night and all the support they can get.

Thanks,

EagleHoops
Also, I forgot to mention if you are coming to the game wear BLACK! The students, staff, and all county employees are hoping they can get everyone to wear black to the game. 1 more thing. JC fans, when Catholic is on 3rd down scream even louder than you have screamed before. You have done a wonderful job so far, keep it up. Smile:rockon:
So they are having a "Black Out", YES....
GOOD LUCK GUYS!! We'll be listening to the game on the radio.

:1:
Go Eagles and Pirates, keep makin EKY proud...
Redneck Wrote:So they are having a "Black Out", YES....

Yes, spread the word and tell all your friends! :rockon:
This is what makes High School Football so great huh!! LOVE IT! Good Luck to all Mountain teams!!!
Good Luck Eagles.
What kind of crowd are they expecting this Friday? Can't make up my mind what game I want to attend. Belfry/Russell or JC/C.C?
I have heard that CC will be bringing 8 - 10 buses plus the many that will be driving down. This should be the largest crowd ever at the nest!
Good Luck Eagles
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Good luck JC hope you win it all.
Good Luck Eagles
Old School Wrote:I have heard that CC will be bringing 8 - 10 buses plus the many that will be driving down. This should be the largest crowd ever at the nest!

No doubt! When a team thinks they will be going to state im sure they bring as many busses as possible for the team and fans alike. CC and JC will be out in full force! I think this game will be similar to the 04' Belfry/Pburg games, only withtout the trees and hillside to sit on! JC's stadium will be packed to the max, I'll be suprised if there's a seat left! Last Friday JC and RC filled every seat possible, should be even better this Friday!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What kind of crowd are they expecting this Friday? Can't make up my mind what game I want to attend. Belfry/Russell or JC/C.C?

LOL My daughter and her boyfriend are "fighting" shes a Belfry graduate and he a JC. They may have to part ways come Friday night Smile

GOOD LUCK JC :1: ALL THE WAY
Good luck 2morrow:1:
Old School Wrote:I have heard that CC will be bringing 8 - 10 buses plus the many that will be driving down. This should be the largest crowd ever at the nest!

If CC brings that many, the crowd may pass the Apple Bowl crowd of last season. The stands were definitly packed last Friday. Most of CC fans will have to stand on the track. JC fans use approximately 80% of the stands and some JC fans sit in the area reserved for the other team. Weather is suppose to be good, a lot of fans are off from work and the early activities will cause a lot of JC fans to arrive earlier than normal and one more thing.....

GO EAGLES :letsparty
Wow what would it be like to have JC and Belfry in the state finals....come to the moutains and play some football
Go JC! Congratulations on the fantastic season. Bring it home boys, make EKY proud. good luck to belfry as well, great season boys!
Good luck Eagles I'll be there tonight to support ya