Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gears Of War
Has anyone played this game and what do you think of it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
I like it a lot....it's definately a must-have for the 360 user. Good graphics, nice 3rd person shooter...good story-line....definately a good mult-player mode.
SEKYscout Wrote:I like it a lot....it's definately a must-have for the 360 user. Good graphics, nice 3rd person shooter...good story-line....definately a good mult-player mode.

I now have this game and it is great, something different from Halo 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
you're right....I like it better than Halo.
ahh halo is still better i think. I think gears of war multiplayer isnt as good, the campaign is better than halo.
Halo has much better online play
Super_de Wrote:ahh halo is still better i think. I think gears of war multiplayer isnt as good, the campaign is better than halo.
Nothing can beat halo multiplayer
One of the best games ever!
this game is ok, the storyline is alright. the action is great.. and on the insane level, it's almost impossible to beat.. I haven't played it online yet so i don't know about the multiplayer abilities
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Gears is a good game but Halo is the king of multiplayer. I have been playing Gears a lot because I got really burned out on Halo 2 but I hope to get back into Halo after Bungie releases some new maps for the 360. Until then, I am satisfied with Gears of War. Both are good games to keep you busy for hours.
i love it...i play it as soon as i get home from work until i go to bed..I think its as good or better than Halo 2..but thats just my opinion...
I like gears of war but it's better if you play online.
gears was definitely engineered towards the online perspective. Don't get me wrong, the campaign is awesome but the online game is where Gears really shines.
Have it... Love it....
TidesHoss32 Wrote:i love it...i play it as soon as i get home from work until i go to bed..I think its as good or better than Halo 2..but thats just my opinion...

I couldn't have described it better Tideshoss. I have played it several days for 12-14 hours. This game is solely responsible for making me a walking zombie. I am completely addicted. What is your gamertag? Mine is DortonWildcat5 and we have several guys who play every night.
do any of you guys play it online
I just got it a few days ago and I never wanna play another game again. It is that good.
Black and Gold Wrote:do any of you guys play it online

I have played it every day online for the last 2 1/2 months except for maybe 4 or 5 days. There are several guys that I know who play it together. It is an awesome game.
watd ur online game tags
I have only played it online like once or twice. Need to start playing it more. gamertag = kilerkarl
you guys talked me into buying it. So far the game is pretty good
mine it Timebomb10