Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Bryan is a B+ player
Before he got injured, the Authority always said that Daniel Bryan was a B+ player, I didn't agree with them at all because he overcame the odds.

Upon his return, last night, a lot of people were expecting him to win the rumble, he wanted to win, as well as everyone who was in it and at one point last week WWE wanted him to win, but things were changed and he got eliminated, I thought it was stupid the way he got eliminated, if your not gonna have him win the match to go on to face the champ at 'Mania then have him get eliminated differently.

With all this said, I'm siding with The Authority, Daniel Bryan is nothing more than a B+ player.

Anyone?
I'm gonna have to disagree with you SK.

Daniel Bryan is a "A+" player, he's a great wrestler, he's a great talker, he is the total package.

Why Vince McMahon continues to relegate him to the mid-card is beyond me. He's completely out of touch.
He was on top and he got hurt.

He'll need to work his way back up and it won't take long.
SK, define for me better what you mean by B+ Player?

Just because Vince does not want a guy under 6' to carry the banner does not mean they cannot be a Superstar.

I agree with Pike, DB is the best worker in WWE and IMO, it's not even close for the 2nd guy. When you have 15K fans on their feet chanting YES, YES, YES, what leads you to believe he is not over with the fans?

If DB was in TNA, ROH or in Japan, he would be the Main Event guy. The comments that the Authority has made over the last year is not a work. They truly do not believe he is an A+ guy. But that is their naivety! The fans dictate whether you are a Superstar, or A+ player. Not the booker, writer, or network! Can DB carry a PPV, well, he did for a year. Do the fans want him to headline the biggest show in Wrestling? YES, YES, YES!
Back before he got injured, I agreed with him that he was a main eventer but since he's came back, I don't think so. Just a gut feeling I guess. I don't think we'll ever see the same Daniel Bryan as we seen before.
^ I'd give it time, but I still think he is the BEST on the roster!

Was Stone Cold a B+ player after he broke his neck? Was HHH a B+ player after he tore his Quad from the bone? Was the Rock a B+ player after he tore his ACL? Was HBK a B+ player after his back surgery?

DB in his few appearances has still shown to be reckless and runs the ring 100%.
Daniel Bryan is the WWE..........the fans showed that again at the Royal Rumble....when they booed the golden boy Roman Regins.....I wished Vince would just listen to the fans and give the spot light to Ziggler, Rollins, Bryan and Ambrose....those type of guys......they are the guys that give it their all and can steal a show any night.