Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who holds your team together?
On every good team there is one guy who holds it together and makes it work. It can be a coach, star player, or just a role player. So who is your guy?
from Paintsville: Shane Grimm
Probbley KCC- Micheal Lindon
From Powell: Kinser Romans and Skidmore maybe Evan Southwood.
Pikeville- JACOB SWORD
Here's a couple "Glue" Players for you:

Grimm-Paintsville
Justice-SV
McCarty-JC
Hamilton-Pike Central
Johnson-SF
Gannon-Phelps
Heres my reason why for each player I mentioned:
Grimm-Paintsville: Maintains the Momemtem for the Tigers, always consistant.

Justice-SV:Runs the show, when he plays well Shelby Valley usually wins.

McCarty-JC:When he plays bad JC will not win, when he plays good they will be hard to beat

Hamilton-Pike Central:Rebounds and scores, never has a bad attitude and puts the team 1st

Johnson-SF: His team will have to depend on him for everything

Gannon-Phelps: Shoots,Scores, and passes. #1 option for a Phelps team who could be a sleeper in the 15th.
The Seniors-Matt Williams and Justin Hicks.
Moe Wrote:Heres my reason why for each player I mentioned:
Grimm-Paintsville: Maintains the Momemtem for the Tigers, always consistant.

Justice-SV:Runs the show, when he plays well Shelby Valley usually wins.

McCarty-JC:When he plays bad JC will not win, when he plays good they will be hard to beat

Hamilton-Pike Central:Rebounds and scores, never has a bad attitude and puts the team 1st

Johnson-SF: His team will have to depend on him for everything

Gannon-Phelps: Shoots,Scores, and passes. #1 option for a Phelps team who could be a sleeper in the 15th.
i don't think SF depends on Ethan to rebound or play defence...he didn't do much of either one last night....he can score in bunches though when he is healthy
White Mike Wrote:i don't think SF depends on Ethan to rebound or play defence...he didn't do much of either one last night....he can score in bunches though when he is healthy

No-one on the team done much of anything exept get beat by a not so good team, Ethan is the glue guy on the team
Jenkins- Chris Puckett
watchin-u Wrote:No-one on the team done much of anything exept get beat by a not so good team, Ethan is the glue guy on the team
i agree NOBODY for SF done anything that night...but for Ethan J. to be "the glue guy" he needs to show some senior leadership and help out the inexperienced players...so far i think that he has done a good job supporting them but he needs to keep it up!
White Mike Wrote:i agree NOBODY for SF done anything that night...but for Ethan J. to be "the glue guy" he needs to show some senior leadership and help out the inexperienced players...so far i think that he has done a good job supporting them but he needs to keep it up!

you leave ethan alone.. we had a bad night and dont worry i punished him in the bed and he might have liked it but he learned his lesson... LUV YA ETHAN Wink
blackcat_crazy07 Wrote:I sware this must be some sort of joke??? i have looked at all of this guys posts and everyone of them are really gay... Im starting to think that this team has other things on their mind

Im not gay, i just enjoy it when men pleasure me
man what is going on here??? this is crazy!
phsblackcats Wrote:man what is going on here??? this is crazy!
I agree thats kind of akward.Rolleyes
what is wrong with Lyle Johnson???? that can't be him...
White Mike Wrote:what is wrong with Lyle Johnson???? that can't be him...
If I was guessing I would say it was someone out trying to make him look bad. At least I hope thats the case.
I'm not really sure who holds our varsity together at PHS, but I'd say Tyler Hall holds the Freshman/jv together more than anyone else.
Coach
The ball girls...lol
White Mike Wrote:i don't think SF depends on Ethan to rebound or play defence...he didn't do much of either one last night....he can score in bunches though when he is healthy

Ethan was hurt is why he didn"t play any defense. From what I seen of him he played as hard as he could. He played more defense than what he did last year with a hurt ankle. Ethan is the "glue" player for South Floyd. He's the only one with experience and the under classmen will look to him to know what to do. His attitude looks a whole lot better to. Portsmouth Clay was all over him and unlike last year he didn't get mad, he kept playing.
I personally think that south floyd dosent have this kind of leadership you all are talking about from any of there players , but they would be much better if they did
thespectator Wrote:Ethan was hurt is why he didn"t play any defense. From what I seen of him he played as hard as he could. He played more defense than what he did last year with a hurt ankle. Ethan is the "glue" player for South Floyd. He's the only one with experience and the under classmen will look to him to know what to do. His attitude looks a whole lot better to. Portsmouth Clay was all over him and unlike last year he didn't get mad, he kept playing.
I think that he did get mad a time or two...i could see it in his face....but he did a good job of keeping it in and not saying anything..his attitude has changed tremendously..i haven't watched him play much but i can tell the other players look to him for guidence...he needs to keep in mind that he is the leader of an inexperienced team and i think he will make good leader for his team.