Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the MIDDLESBORO YELLOWJACKETS!!
To the Coaches, Players and Fans!! Fantastic game you men played tonight,,,Had me worried!!! For certain!! Keep your heads up "Your one tough opponent!! Amazing talent in your Football program.
Rocky Wrote:To the Coaches, Players and Fans!! Fantastic game you men played tonight,,,Had me worried!!! For certain!! Keep your heads up "Your one tough opponent!! Amazing talent in your Football program.

what a nice post...............I think it was the most exciting game, that first play had me worried...............yes I agree the YELLOWJACKETS was a tough hurddle!
Great season for the yellowjackets you have a very good team
Rocky Wrote:To the Coaches, Players and Fans!! Fantastic game you men played tonight,,,Had me worried!!! For certain!! Keep your heads up "Your one tough opponent!! Amazing talent in your Football program.

Nice post and so true.
Very quick and fast team, have alot of speed.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Nice post and so true.

I agree.
This is what it's all about! Nice post and classy!
I agree PB5! Dont see that much anymore!!
Nope you sure don't..But this is why Belfry is Belfry!
Great game middlesboro.Hold your heads high You guys did a fine job
Very cool post. I have only lived in Eastern Ky for 5 years, but have truly developed a respect the Belfry football fans. Congrats to the yellowjackets on a very fine season.
Middlesboro had a fine team and did a great job. Nothing to be ashamed of on their season.
Congrats on the great season
congrats yellowjackets on a great season!!!