Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maroon and White
I am challenging all the panther fans to get to every game possible next year home or away....no matter what the weather is like or if its too cold BE THERE!!! This next year is ours if we want it...Go to the game and be walking around under the bleachers, get in them and cheer your hardest for the team that goes out and represents you!!! 2007 is going to be special but all the fans need to show up.... i went to a belfry game last nite and saw a ton of fans in the stands cheering the team on...We need to bring that back to pikeville, so lets get some spirit and support the 07 panthers in their quest for a fourth state title!!!
People should support this team, just like every other school should
Kind of early for this, but none the less agreed! Fan support is huge for teams! All the Pikeville fans need to be out in full support for next year!
Panther#42 Wrote:Kind of early for this, but none the less agreed! Fan support is huge for teams! All the Pikeville fans need to be out in full support for next year!
Im just gonna be honest here. Im a die hard Pikeville fan and I have the deepest love for this school and its football team. I have to say that I was disappointed and on more than one occasion embarrased by our fan turnout at some games this past season and theyre is no excuse for it. The only time the fan turnout was good was the Belfry game. Its a pretty sad commentary on your community when the visiting team has more fans at the game than Pikeville did which was almost almost always the case this year and that is, in a word, PATHETIC!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Im just gonna be honest here. Im a die hard Pikeville fan and I have the deepest love for this school and its football team. I have to say that I was disappointed and on more than one occasion embarrased by our fan turnout at some games this past season and theyre is no excuse for it. The only time the fan turnout was good was the Belfry game. Its a pretty sad commentary on your community when the visiting team has more fans at the game than Pikeville did which was almost almost always the case this year and that is, in a word, PATHETIC!

yea thats true
I can't stand how nobody shows up for the games. My senior year the stands were packed wether we played home or away. That's what it needs to get back to. Every team we played this year I'll bet had more fans than we did at the games. Pitiful Pikeville fans is all I can say. Get your butts out to the games. This should go for all schools I believe. Get out and support your teams.
I agree with everything posted above. It's unbeleiveable what a team can pull off if they have screaming fans cheering them on that they want to impress and pull out a win for. Most of the time fans cherring and going wild gets in players blood and pumps them up.
yea now everyones too busy walking around talking to their friends....most dont even know whats goin on in the game