Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the CAM be tailgaiting for RUSSELL??
orisonspi Wrote:I will be making a cameo appearance at this tailgate.. should I bring some pop or chips?

Also, I know in Lexington on gameday for UK that 98.1 does their pre-game from the tailgate... I think it would be pretty cool if WXCC started a little early with their game coverage Friday and did a live remote from the tailgate. The Bull typically plays their normal song rotation then in place of a DJ, they broadcats from the tailgate.
WXCC...will broadcast from the tailgate party with the broadcAST BEGINNING AT 530...football friday night at 645
96.5 is where the broadcast can be found or on the web at www.wxccfm.com
orisonspi Wrote:I will be making a cameo appearance at this tailgate.. should I bring some pop or chips?

Also, I know in Lexington on gameday for UK that 98.1 does their pre-game from the tailgate... I think it would be pretty cool if WXCC started a little early with their game coverage Friday and did a live remote from the tailgate. The Bull typically plays their normal song rotation then in place of a DJ, they broadcats from the tailgate.

Just to make sure everyone knows so that we have enough....everybody brings their own drinks and then we just all pitch in with everyone bringing some sort of dish or dessert :thumpsup:
Sarrr Wrote:How'd you all like Granny's chili? What changes do I need to make to the recipe? Tongue Personally, I always add a little garlic, and more chili powder and red pepper, but I likes mine spicy!

Grannys chili was good last week! I "think" this was a first for granny making chili for the tailgate, but Its always good during baseball season too :1: .

I like spicy :thumpsup:
3 more days :letsparty
I can't wait.
pirate the chili is awesome. i can't wait to get some. I am trying to diet but everytime I go to the CAM I gain 10 pounds LOL
:thatsfunn ME TOO Friday nights are no good for a diet!
Keep the Pm's coming. I am up to about 20 names right now. Going to be a blast.:Clap:
I'll be there, and really looking foward to it. Hope all you Russell fans have a safe trip to the CAM and enjoy the new stadium.
Crossbones Wrote:I'll be there, and really looking foward to it. Hope all you Russell fans have a safe trip to the CAM and enjoy the new stadium.

:Thumbs:
Is there anything you all recomend that I bring, besides my appetite? I'll have my softdrinks covered, just didn't want to come empty handed. I'll bring a desert also.
Crossbones Wrote:Is there anything you all recomend that I bring, besides my appetite? I'll have my softdrinks covered, just didn't want to come empty handed. I'll bring a desert also.

Anything you would like to bring will be fine and appreciated! :thumpsup: This will be the best tailgate ever!
:letsparty
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::thumpsup: This will be the best tailgate ever!
:letsparty

I think I am looking forward to this tailgate more than I did the first one of the season. This one is looking to be a classic. :Clap:
I have to share this because it amused me.

My son is in from college and he played on last years championship team. He decided that he is going to the game with us.

We were all sitting around talking about the game and how he missed playing. After we talked a bit he looked at me and said "This would be a good time to break out the ring". Me being the jerk that I am told him that it was fine to wear the ring but keep in mind that there could be a few there that have 2 on. You should have seen the look on his face.Confusedhh: Smile
Midee1 Wrote:I have to share this because it amused me.

My son is in from college and he played on last years championship team. He decided that he is going to the game with us.

We were all sitting around talking about the game and how he missed playing. After we talked a bit he looked at me and said "This would be a good time to break out the ring". Me being the jerk that I am told him that it was fine to wear the ring but keep in mind that there could be a few there that have 2 on. You should have seen the look on his face.Confusedhh: Smile

:thatsfunnThat was a good one. Accually my little brother (well he's not so little) said he was going to wear both of his. Hey, now that I think about it.... that was pretty cold.Smile
The wife and I would like to tell the Russell fans to have a safe journey up here and hope you guys have a great time with us as we are glad to have you all.Good Luck in the game.

hehe Thats funny, your mean Smile
cobra67 Wrote:The wife and I would like to tell the Russell fans to have a safe journey up here and hope you guys have a great time with us as we are glad to have you all.Good Luck in the game.

What he said :thumpsup: !!

Got up to check on the ham. Boy it smells good in here! Had to check in with BGR :howdy:

Its Thanksgiving and peprally day :Cheerlead

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone
You guys at Russell make sure and give those boys plenty of Turkey for energy and pack'em a few Turkey sandwiches for the bus ride tommorrow.Great energy booster LOL.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:hehe Thats funny, your mean Smile

Sometimes you've just got to knock that teenage attitude down just a wee bit.Smile

You have now scarred the kid for life!!! LOLOL.....
He can hang with it... Hes a big boy..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
TongueirateSho GAME DAYTongueirateSho

We were all talking about the tailgate party at the pep rally last night...Can't wait till 5:00, I'll be going out my front door.
:letsparty :letsparty :letsparty
Its Gameday!Lets get er dun Pirates
Awesome tailgate~Really enjoyed meeting you guys!
Want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for such a warm welcome from you all. My wife and I had a great time at the tailgate party. The food and the people were great. Hopefully we can do this for you all when you come to Russell next year.With the districts and how they are set up Im sure we will. Again thank you and good luck to the pirates next year!!
see you guys next week in the Ville with your
POND CREEK DEVILS
SHIRTS ON..........
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
jgrubby Wrote:Want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for such a warm welcome from you all. My wife and I had a great time at the tailgate party. The food and the people were great. Hopefully we can do this for you all when you come to Russell next year.With the districts and how they are set up Im sure we will. Again thank you and good luck to the pirates next year!!

Sounds great! We'll hold you to that.