Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the CAM be tailgaiting for RUSSELL??
Midee1 Wrote:Sorry. He'll be there. Smile

I tried! :lmao:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
DUDE we just feed him raw meat and gun powder.. you know what that does to dogs dont ya???? MAkes'em crazymean.. yea that is a word...... crazymean....Or is it sterile, I cant remember now.. Sometimers is kicking in already...It like Alzheimers but not as often...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
tailgate usually starts around 6
Im sending an email out to our usual tailgaters now to get it started...Ive told them we're having company and that everyones bringing their drinks and a dish. Our tailgate parties are always great...lets make this last one even better. are you coming russell and bgr members?
:letsparty
friendofbelfry Wrote:tailgate usually starts around 6

We always get there about 5:30 and set up tables, get the food out and get the grill started so we can be eating by 5:45 or 6:00.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Im sending an email out to our usual tailgaters now to get it started...Ive told them we're having company and that everyones bringing their drinks and a dish. Our tailgate parties are always great...lets make this last one even better. are you coming russell and bgr members?

I will be there! This is my first tailgate for Belfry, but I have all of The home JMU games under my belt this year!
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:are you coming Russell and bgr members?

This Russell fan will definitely be there with my wife and one of my kids.
I will be there with the wife and plus 1. We may have alot of people come down to this so this could be good for both teams........Any places to stay overnight if need be....
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
My wife will be with me also. We have a 4 1/2 hour trip from Virginia!
This is gonna be great! You guys spread the word and tell everyone to just bring a dish and their drinks. We're spreading the word here :Clap:

If you dont care, let me know some of the dishes when you all hear so maybe we can have a lot of different things :popcorn:

We'll def need another table or 2!
being after Turkey day we will probably have a lot of leftovers............
Devilologist Wrote:being after Turkey day we will probably have a lot of leftovers............

Yes, we had actually talked about doing a Turkey day dinner for the tailgate because we do a lot of foods anyway but a lot of people thought that since we'd be eating all of that at home for 2 or 3 days lol that we should do different for the tailgate.
Anything and everything will be good :thumpsup:
Devilologist Wrote:I will be there with the wife and plus 1. We may have alot of people come down to this so this could be good for both teams........Any places to stay overnight if need be....

Super 8.. its approximately 1/2 mile past CAM on 119
I'll be there....

Guys, the food at the Belfry tailgate is delicious !!! I can't wait for some good food and some great fellowship and hopefully a trip to the Pizza Box for the Pirates !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am pretty sure the "Cam" will not be tailgating for anyone, but maybe the fans will be.........lol
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I am pretty sure the "Cam" will not be tailgating for anyone, but maybe the fans will be.........lol

LOL.... no but friends ..parents and fans do

Maybe all us BGRers need to wear name tags or something so we will all know each other ...

This will be fun .. until 7:30 anyway ... LOL
PirateMom#55 Wrote:LOL.... no but friends ..parents and fans do

Maybe all us BGRers need to wear name tags or something so we will all know each other ...

This will be fun .. until 7:30 anyway ... LOL

If anyone wants. They can send me their Screen name and real name in a PM and I will have my wife pick up some name tags and get them all printed up so we can know actual names to go with screen names.
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:If you dont care, let me know some of the dishes when you all hear so maybe we can have a lot of different things :popcorn:

Any request for any desserts. I can probably whip up some good sweets.
We always have such a good time at these tailgates. My daughter and boyfriend attended their first one a couple weeks ago and he is still talking about it and looking forward to coming to this one.
My brother will also be in this week... he says he cant wait .. because i am always talking about how much fun we have ..
Midee1 Wrote:Any request for any desserts. I can probably whip up some good sweets.

mmmm sounds good.....Our menu is growing and everyone is getting excited :letsparty
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I am pretty sure the "Cam" will not be tailgating for anyone, but maybe the fans will be.........lol

The only thing cam supplies is the stadium LOL us parents pitch in and bring all the food, tables and grill.

BJ I wonder if we could use another grill and have 2 going? What do you all think? We have 2 more tables coming. One from here and one from BJ.
Devilologist Wrote:Alright we are having fingers again,, who lost them this time.. Dont put your fingers in front of SETH HARVEY or you will loose them ,, for sure.... We will bring drinks for us and plates to if you need us too..... Do you guys need a pop up tent or anything, I have a small 10x10...same one we used with the boosters last year Midde1.... What time to start? We have drive to do first and need to know what time to leave.......

A tent would be nice if its rainy.
Hubby dont think a 2nd grill will be necessary so dont worry about it. Lesss for you to have to travel with BJ.
I hope the weather is good becasue a good tailgate party adds to the game IMO!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I hope the weather is good becasue a good tailgate party adds to the game IMO!

I agree! We tailgate every home game and we really enjoy the time together. After you go in the game EVERYBODY cant sit together. I can't wait till Friday for the tailgate AND the game.
:Cheerlead
I was invited to eat last night and got to eat a bite before work.
Last night was my first CAM/Belfry tailgate, IT WAS AWESOME!!!
Thanks Pirate Fans!!!! You guys truly are great people.

Funny thing is, I was there as a guest invited by a co-worker and another Belfry school administrator...I don't think any of the BGRivals folk knew who I was.Confusedhh:
hmmmm.... interesting
between Thanksgiving and my annual shopping trip on Friday, i will be busy fixin' my tailgate treats!! LOL