Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the CAM be tailgaiting for RUSSELL??
Devilologist Wrote:see you guys next week in the Ville with your
POND CREEK DEVILS
SHIRTS ON..........

:Cheerlead Go get em!

Looks like you guys got home safely :thumpsup:
Yea we made it safe and sound.. great game and hope to see everyone next week
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Hey Develologist can you use the blue and white shirts. Maybe we can dye them marroon and gold....LOL
DUDE I have plenty of shirts left if anyone wishes to buy them for seasonal gifts...I have a great selection of colors too.. white and blue,, if you dont like those colors try blue and white,, if that doesnt make you happy I can throw them ina awashing machine with dye but I can not guarentee the outcome..............15 for 1,, 25 for 2 shirts, this covers shipping.. hurry and get yours before the holidays...
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Awesome tailgate~Really enjoyed meeting you guys!

The tailgate was awesome. This season as well as last we have had a blast with the tailgates and last nights was the, I think, the largest crowd. I don't know what we will do on our friday nights now.
Dream_Weaver Wrote:The tailgate was awesome. This season as well as last we have had a blast with the tailgates and last nights was the, I think, the largest crowd. I don't know what we will do on our friday nights now.

We'll have to find something :howdy:
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:We'll have to find something :howdy:

I hope so. :Thumbs:
You can come to Louisville and celebrate with the EAST,, you know we are still in this.........