Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer County Vs. Owensboro Catholic
Owensboro is looking to make it's third trip to Louisville and win it this year! But Mercer is on a roll and beating teams by 20-30 or more each game! Mercer is heavily favored to win the 2A championship this year, but im sure Owensboro will have something to say about that!
I think this will be a great battle next week for who get's to make the trip to the carpet!
I'll take Owensboro in the upset!
35-28!
Let's hear it guys and gals
Mercer will be the big favorite in this one, but you know what Owensboro Catholic can do!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
does anyone see OT inthis game????
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
ill take oc 35-29 in ot
Devilologist Wrote:does anyone see OT inthis game????

I dont,but it would be nice to see an upset.
I would love to see the massive upset
Panther#42 Wrote:Owensboro is looking to make it's third trip to Louisville and win it this year! But Mercer is on a roll and beating teams by 20-30 or more each game! Mercer is heavily favored to win the 2A championship this year, but im sure Owensboro will have something to say about that!
I think this will be a great battle next week for who get's to make the trip to the carpet!
I'll take Owensboro in the upset!
35-28!
Let's hear it guys and gals

you were betting me, that Mercer would win it all.. now your saying they'll lose in the semis????? lol which is it??????
mrfootball03 Wrote:you were betting me, that Mercer would win it all.. now your saying they'll lose in the semis????? lol which is it??????

lol its a win-win situation

I noticed that he did that a couple weeks ago..
O-Cath passes the ball to much to keep this game close. I think that Mercer will cruise in this one and win by 4+ td's. A ball control team is much better suited to play against Mercer IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Mercer will win the 2A state championship this year. They are too good.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Mercer will win the 2A state championship this year. They are too good.

If they make it to state they will have to get past Belfry or Russell which I don't think they can
Mercer has just been unstoppable. I look for them to win state.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:O-Cath passes the ball to much to keep this game close. I think that Mercer will cruise in this one and win by 4+ td's. A ball control team is much better suited to play against Mercer IMO.
I agree, Mercer 42 OC 17. Mercer rolls in this one as well.:thumpsup:
Mercer by 3 or 4 tds.
Mercer by 2 Tds
Mercer by 2 TDs
Mercer rolls easy
MC 42
OC 12
Mercer 46-29

Then they roll into PJCS and get punched in the mouth by Belfry/Russell
Mercer 24-21
Mercer in this one.
Did you know that Coach Bill Yoast is a graduate of Mercer University.
CAM2006 Wrote:If they make it to state they will have to get past Belfry or Russell which I don't think they can

Mercer is good, but they aren't unbeatable....
But I think they are with the teams left in 2A, a 15-0 season for Mercer Co. wouldn't suprise me
Panther#42 Wrote:Mercer is good, but they aren't unbeatable....
But I think they are with the teams left in 2A, a 15-0 season for Mercer Co. wouldn't suprise me

you just said at the beginning of this thread, that you think O'cath will take Mercer out...
You now say they are unbeatable with the teams left in 2A...

Before this thread you bet me that Mercer would win it all..

You change your mind everyday.. which is it??????????????????????????
O.C....will be a dandy though
mrfootball03 Wrote:you just said at the beginning of this thread, that you think O'cath will take Mercer out...
You now say they are unbeatable with the teams left in 2A...

Before this thread you bet me that Mercer would win it all..

You change your mind everyday.. which is it??????????????????????????

I tend to change my mind once or twice a week before games...espically when two teams such as this are playing... I really don't know who will win it all.... A O.C. upset wouldn't suprise me, but neither would a 20+ point win for Mercer Co. wouldn't suprise me ethier... All in all.... I'll take Mercer to win it all.... That's my final decision lol
Mercer Co. wins the whole shabang. Probably uncontested. IMO of course.
I don't think it will be uncontested! OC may have trouble since they run a spread offensive, BUT, they have been to two straight championship games. I always say, winning is a habit! They will make it interesting. IF, Mercer gets past OC, then the Russell/Belfry winner will match up very well. Solid, ball control, in your face teams that are just as well coached as Mercer and are also deep. Yeah, Mercer may win it all, but they will have to earn it just like Russell last year, Belfry the two years before that, and all the other teams before them.
The best team doesn't win the crown every year. O Cath has been this deep in the playoffs. mercer hasn't that could be a factor. I wanna pick O Cath but man they have struggled against the run over the years
Gonna take Mercer in this one
mercer wins than belfry beats them