Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Co Central 2015
cougarpride08 Wrote:I don't think they will be in same region. We would have to get through Pulaski co. They would be waiting at semi state.

they might not be facing Pulaski.
We shall see. Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
pjdoug Wrote:why so slow?Smile
The 40 yard dash ran at The Nike Combine is on a laser which is used at the NFL combine. The Williams kid had a really good time. And also finished top 8 at the camp which included the best players in the nation. I grew up around the kid. He runs a 4.4 on stop watch and had almost 1500 yards last season and is being recruited my multiple D1 schools
smackem Wrote:The 40 yard dash ran at The Nike Combine is on a laser which is used at the NFL combine. The Williams kid had a really good time. And also finished top 8 at the camp which included the best players in the nation. I grew up around the kid. He runs a 4.4 on stop watch and had almost 1500 yards last season and is being recruited my multiple D1 schools

:pondering:
What is even more scary is he didn't even have but two carries the first two games. First one ended after one quarter, second ended at halftime. He was offered by morehead st, and now Marshall is looking at him. He will get more offers before all is said and done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]