•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Vs Belfry
Both teams like to run the ball, so I think the game will be a low scoring defensive battle that comes down to a score in the 4th quarter, and Belfry makes the trip to Louisville. But it could easily go the other way.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Anyone have a Belfry Roster?
Panther#42 Wrote:Sorry, but neither team is capable of putting that much points up against each other, IF they are both on fire, which they are and I don't see anything to slow them down, it's going to be one heck of a battle come Friday! Will be a game for the ages... Anyone think this could have an attendace and atmosphere like the Belfry/P-burg games of 04?

I think it will be better, the atmosphere will be wild and the attendace will be great because Russell always brings alot of fans with them.
wel i think that this one will be a very close game.. as it usually is.. but im going to half to go with the red devils on this one.. the devils d-line is improving alot.. they were blowing corbin off of the ball all night long..but belfry isnt exactly corbin are they.. But im still going with the devils..
I have to say Belfry 35 -28 . Belfry keeps getting better every week,very impressed the way they came out & played friday night. That was the best they played all year,they will have to step it up another notch against Russell. This will be a battle ! Go Belfry !
One thing i gotta say is,,Midee ruined the fun of betting, but we can see the real votes on here lol.
And yes i have seen Russell play,, big guys are slow. Belfry will run circles around them.
I saw 74 running (or should i say moving) towards someone,but that was it,,,,,nuttin, uneventful! lol
Rocky Wrote:I saw 74 running (or should i say moving) towards someone,but that was it,,,,,nuttin, uneventful! lol
Tell him that,he's fast to be 330++.I dont see Belfry running circles around anyone.It will be a close game untill the end.
JFLDAD Wrote:Tell him that,he's fast to be 330++.I dont see Belfry running circles around anyone.It will be a close game untill the end.

I think he would be too scared to tell him that.Smile
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I think he would be too scared to tell him that.Smile

I know I would be Smile
Rocky Wrote:One thing i gotta say is,,Midee ruined the fun of betting, but we can see the real votes on here lol.

How in the world did I ruin the fun of betting? I admit that I did screw up at first and bet on the wrong team. But BelfryJustice fixed that for me. So the bets are on now.
Rocky Wrote:And yes i have seen Russell play,, big guys are slow. Belfry will run circles around them.

That tickles me to death. Keep thinking that. We have 1-2 really big guys on the line. But for 6' 6" and 330 lbs he moves pretty good.
Cant wait to watch this one. Is it @ Belfry?
are there any pictures of cam stadium
KLH Wrote:I have to say Belfry 35 -28 . Belfry keeps getting better every week,very impressed the way they came out & played friday night. That was the best they played all year,they will have to step it up another notch against Russell. This will be a battle ! Go Belfry !

Yes just remember that Russell has shown signs of emprovement as well,
so this is going to be barnburner. GO Devils
line backer club Wrote:are there any pictures of cam stadium

Yes there is a few pictures of cam stadium on here
Belfry 51 40.48%
DeSales 10 7.94%
O-Cath 34 26.98%
Russell 31 24.60%
Voters: 126. This poll is closed

This was the poll from this time last year on who would win state championship? So you never know!!!

Go DEVILS!!!![Image: http://www.bluegrasspreps.com/ubb/fire.gif]
It will be close, but Im going with my Pirates on this one.
I think this will by far be Belfrys toughest challenge this year!
I'll take Belfry 28-25
If the same Belfry team that played Prestonsburg shows up then they should have no problem winning. If they don't them it could be a sad night for the Pirates.
I'll take Belfry
i hate to say this......i dont think Belfry can stop Clark......RUSSELL by 2 TD's
millertime Wrote:i hate to say this......i dont think Belfry can stop Clark......RUSSELL by 2 TD's

There gonna have to stop more than Clarke
Try Tyler Jones,Josh Wills,Jacob Sizemore, Marcus Fraizer, Seth Harvey, Eithan Gullet, Darell Wells, Corey Hall, and all the other devils wanting another state ring :devilflam:devilflam:devilflam
I agree you should not be worrying about CLARK, but go ahead and key on him anyway.....Devils by 10 this year at the CAM. Russell goes on to play another game,,, on the carpet..BUT !!!!!!!!!! if the PIRATES win,, I will still be at the carpet cheering tham on too. I will still be dressed in maroon and gold but I will be there cheering for ya..BUt Like I said Russell by 10..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Belfry has worked on their ball controll and it has showed. they did not fumble ONCE friday... If belfry plays ball with everything in them, they WILL walk away with the way but barley.

14-7
belfry wins.

GO PIRATES:letsparty
Russell 28

Belfry 14 GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!:letsparty:letsparty:devilflam
Its been a couple seasons without the "Thunder and Lightning", (Howard/Jones)Does anyone know their primary offense. Air? Ground? What is thier offense, wing tee, Power-I? I would Figure FBALL would know this one.
jgrubby Wrote:Its been a couple seasons without the "Thunder and Lightning", (Howard/Jones)Does anyone know their primary offense. Air? Ground? What is thier offense, wing tee, Power-I? I would Figure FBALL would know this one.

Wishbone
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next