Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 49 Middlesboro 26
Congrats Belfry! Sounds almost like domination in this game.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Congratulations to Coach Haywood and the boys on the Regional win!!! It was a great game to watch (as long as you weren't watching kickoffs, but that's another issue)

I have to say that Devin Kohari's hit against P-burg and Ivan Lee's hit last night have been the 2 best hits of the season! Devin also had an amazing one handed interception last night that got him catch of the week honors.

Corey, Maydo & G all had a very good game last night with some very pretty runs.

Defense looked very good putting a lot of pressure on the qb the whole night.

Let's get ready for Russell boys!!!!
good job pirates on being the region champs i tip my hat.

not really cause you guyes work hard and it payed off congrats.
really good job:Thumbs:
congrats Belfry
2006 Belfry Pirets on the way to state.
belfry thank u for beatin m-boro
Congrats Belfry....
Devin's and Ivan's hit's were the best!! ...
I have to say this Devin has stepped it up in playoff's. He's a great player!!...
I'm proud of you guys too!! ...
NO FUMLES WAY TO GO!!!.
NOW LET'S SHOW RUSSELL HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL BELFRY STYLE!
Everyone played awesome but I have to say Corey Chapman is probably the most underrated kid at Belfry right now. That kid is awesome, hand him the ball, pass him the ball something good is going to happen.
Congrats to Devin Kohari for the WYMT Sports Overtime Play of the Week!
Burnt,

I assume Nick's injury has simply been too much. I know early in the year there was hope he would be fully back by now. I assume such is not the case?
I hope he has become a better man for being a part of the Pirate team. If I had to guess, I would bet you are satified with having your son be a part of Haywood's team.
Belfry played a pretty good game. Especially on offense. Special teams though was awful. Belfry simply must cover kickoffs and punts much better then this past Friday if they even have a chance to beat Russell. Alot of the tackling disturbed me too. Belfry is simply not wrapping up like they should. In order for Belfry to beat Russell..Belfry MUST tackle good. If they tackle like this past week, then Belfry will get embarressed at home.
belfrypride07 Wrote:Devin's and Ivan's hit's were the best!! ...
I have to say this Devin has stepped it up in playoff's. He's a great player!!...
I'm proud of you guys too!! ...
NO FUMLES WAY TO GO!!!.
NOW LET'S SHOW RUSSELL HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL BELFRY STYLE!

I agree 100%
Congrats Pirates! Now take care of business this Friday!!! Anyone have a Belfry shirt that I could buy?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Congrats Pirates! Now take care of business this Friday!!! Anyone have a Belfry shirt that I could buy?
I happen to have one PB5. You could wear it over your green Jenkins shirt and look like a christmas tree. Hahahaha.
Coach Wrote:Belfry played a pretty good game. Especially on offense. Special teams though was awful. Belfry simply must cover kickoffs and punts much better then this past Friday if they even have a chance to beat Russell. Alot of the tackling disturbed me too. Belfry is simply not wrapping up like they should. In order for Belfry to beat Russell..Belfry MUST tackle good. If they tackle like this past week, then Belfry will get embarressed at home.

i agree, belfry should really work on tackles.. && I'm pretty sure that coach haywood will work on them, i know last week they worked on fumbles and that sure paid off...buut i think we will win this friday not because I'm a belfry fan but to the simple fact that they want it badd.. TongueirateSho
Good win Belfry, bring back the gold to the mountains. Who do they play next.
Congrats Belfry!
kysportsguru Wrote:Good win Belfry, bring back the gold to the mountains. Who do they play next.

Russell
Great Job Pirates!!!
I knew that it was not only possible but probable.. You guys have heart! Always have, always will.
Practice hard this week, give it all you have and you will walk away champions!