Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 31 Corbin 23
Final!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Congrats to the Red Devils.
Congrats Russell
Great win on a very interesting game. Come on down to the CAM!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Can't wait to see the Belfry/Russell game next week. I would like to see WYMT broadcast the game like they did the Sheldon Clark/Belfry game last year.
Way to go Russell! Can't wait to see you next week at CAM. It should be a dandy!
WHAT A GAME!

I think the mis handled snap on the punt was a good turning point for the game. It was a nail biter at the end. Russell and Corbin kept swapping 3 and outs for the last 5-6 minutes. Thank goodness the kicking game has come to life again. All in all a decent game and for the third year in a row Russell will meet Belfry for the semi finals.

Good game Corbin and I hope everyone has a safe trip home. You played with class and heart and left it all on the field. Nothing to be ashamed of and from what I understand this is a young team. So look out next year.
Good game Corbin and good luck next year to you. Wtg Devils on another region title!!!!:1:
Congrats Russell...I Wish I Would Have Seen This Game!
Estillfootballgirl Wrote:Congrats Russell...I Wish I Would Have Seen This Game!

Should have made the trip shouldn't you.Confusedhh:
WOW, I was really impressed with Corbin's offensive line on the pass protection. Luck didn't carry them this far. They are a football team that can carry thier heads high. The QB has a gun. Hope to see them again someday. Congrats to the RUSELL RED DEVILS!!!! Now lets go get some "pirates".
Congrats Russell see you next week at CAM
congrats to the red devils
Congrats red devils!
Could this year be a repeat from last year??
great job devils...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
31-23 baby. next stop... Belfry!!!!! thats 2 more games and were back on the carpet. The defense focused on Kasey all night and Jones tore em up rushing. Daryl also had a hell of a game running. Excuse my language but I'm still pretty pumped up about this win. They did stop Kasey running but he showed he is an all-purpose back catching 2 Td's. The d-line played pretty damn good against a really good o-line and they probably shouldn't have scored on that one TD that Marcus tipped and the dude just made an insane grab. Wills stepped up like the animal that he is on that first drive when we held them to a FG on the first drive getting a sack and a tackle for loss. All around it was a great performance in my opinion. Sizemore really stepped up and made a nice pick in the 2nd half. Regional Champs baby!!!!!
Congrats Red Devils!!
Congrats Russell
Great game, congrats to the red devils on the W! Im sure next week will be one of the biggest games state wide! Congrats to Corbin on a good season and good luck next year
What an awsome game. I figured it was going to be a close game but not this close. Congrats on Corbin for not giving up they showed alot of heart out there tonight. Now that this season is over at the HANK the count is now 29. NOW lets focus on the PIRATES and get ready to enjoy a great game.
Just one thought.. what was up with the ref on the punt return call....a missed call could have been disaster for them.. Corbin got the correct call in the end and it was fair for them , the right call was eventually made. but it had to be scary for the coaching staff for Corbin to be there and watch it happen.. This same thing happend to Russell in the early 90's or late in the 80's cant remember....at Prestonsburg... Same call but the BC's came out with the call.. I watched it all over again in my head tonight..Great game for CORBIN,, you guys wil be even tougher next year and will be contenders I can see it coming.. I know that it does not do you any good now but The RedHounds were absolutely tough.................Best game of our schedule so far..
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
congrats devils
Congrats Russell
I saw the catch that Corbin made on the The Point After,Marcus didnt touch the ball that kid tip it to himself.(great catch)Corbin had a great season,good luck RUSSELL at the CAM.
RHS 08 Wrote:31-23 baby. next stop... Belfry!!!!! thats 2 more games and were back on the carpet. The defense focused on Kasey all night and Jones tore em up rushing. Daryl also had a hell of a game running. Excuse my language but I'm still pretty pumped up about this win. They did stop Kasey running but he showed he is an all-purpose back catching 2 Td's. The d-line played pretty damn good against a really good o-line and they probably shouldn't have scored on that one TD that Marcus tipped and the dude just made an insane grab. Wills stepped up like the animal that he is on that first drive when we held them to a FG on the first drive getting a sack and a tackle for loss. All around it was a great performance in my opinion. Sizemore really stepped up and made a nice pick in the 2nd half. Regional Champs baby!!!!!

Sizemore should have had 3 picks total tonight................but he did play well.
Russell got the W, and that's all that matters in the playoffs, but Corbin played great. Clint Cashen really has a great arm, with a great line that gave him all day to throw. Russell did find a package later in the game that was able to get Aaron Beekman threw the line and put some pressure on Cashen. If Corbin had been able to punch the ball in for a TD right before the half, this could have been a totally different ballgame. Congrats to both teams.

Now where do I go next week? CovCath @ JC or Russell @ Belfry???

On a side note: I was within 10 feet of Midee most of the night and I don't think he had a clue :howdy:
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Tomcat68 Wrote:On a side note: I was within 10 feet of Midee most of the night and I don't think he had a clue :howdy:

Why didn't you come up and introduce yourself? Where were you at? I kept wandering around but spent a lot of time standing on the stairs in front of my wife.
Wow, closer than I thought it would be. Congrats on the win Russell and congrats on competing so hard Corbin, good luck next year.
What is this about Russell sending Corbin a funeral home wreath and a card that said don't count on getting a state title this year?Smile
www.thetimestribune.com/sports