Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cougars Vs. Eagles
Morgan Co. will be playing at Central tomorrow at 2:00 (pm). This should be a interesting scrimmage game after the way Morgan Co. beat the Eagles last year! The game will be a pretty good indicator where the boys team stands as they are getting ready to start their new season.The Pg for both teams should be the best match up in the game.I think the Eagles will win big!!!!! :Thumbs:
..Yea I look forward to this one as well, should be a good match up today and a hard fought one..

..a real test to show whether the Cougars will be a top team in the 16th again this year.. have to say I'm going with the Morgan County victory:rockon:
cardsfan Wrote:Morgan Co. will be playing at Central tomorrow at 2:00 (pm). This should be a interesting scrimmage game after the way Morgan Co. beat the Eagles last year! The game will be a pretty good indicator where the boys team stands as they are getting ready to start their new season.The Pg for both teams should be the best match up in the game.I think the Eagles will win big!!!!! :Thumbs:

well cardsfan, your wrong..Morgan County won 41-39..
SEHUNT00 Wrote:well cardsfan, your wrong..Morgan County won 41-39..

Where are you getting your information from, JC won by 5 and then didnt play after the first 2 quarters
your crazy..they played 3, 8-minute quarters..jc won the second quarter by 5..16-11..but they lost the game by 2
SEHUNT00 Wrote:your crazy..they played 3, 8-minute quarters..jc won the second quarter by 5..16-11..but they lost the game by 2

No-one on varsity even played for JC during the 3rd quarter and Morgan County played there starters the entire time, your so funny...
If JC's starters played with Morgans starters then the 3rd quarter would have been a blow out!

They was keeping score by quarters and would erase the score boeard after each, Congrats on beating JC's JV by 2 in the 3rd frame
Morgan didn't play their starters but 1 minute total in the 3rd quarter..like the first 30 seconds and the last 30...their bench played pretty much the entire 3rd..

it would've been a blowout?? are you kiddin me..YOUR so funny..if i recall correctly..it was "close" the entire time they played each others starters
A big test for Morgan will be when Russell rollls into town on January 16th.
I have heard Russell has a 6'9 340 pound soph new kid hope he plays bball throw him in at Center.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:A big test for Morgan will be when Russell rollls into town on January 16th.
I have heard Russell has a 6'9 340 pound soph new kid hope he plays bball throw him in at Center.

No Kidding!
watchin-u Wrote:No-one on varsity even played for JC during the 3rd quarter and Morgan County played there starters the entire time, your so funny...
If JC's starters played with Morgans starters then the 3rd quarter would have been a blow out!

They was keeping score by quarters and would erase the score boeard after each, Congrats on beating JC's JV by 2 in the 3rd frame

Your stupid. MC played their JV the entire last quarter. Its a scrimmage game. If the 15th Region is weak this year like it was last year JC might come away with another Regional Championship.
Its just a scrimmage guys! Neither team was playing their starters the entire game. The coaches use scrimmages to see what they need to work on and to set lineups and so on. Get real. You are acting like this was a regular season game. IMO Morgan could play with JC in a regular season game and who knows which team would come out on top. Last year Morgan was far better than JC, but this year they are fairly even. Both should have good seasons. Lighten up!!