Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Blackcats 07'
what does everyone think on here? Prestonsburgs defence this year started 5 sophomores, 3 juniors and only 3 seniors, so there will only be 3 gaps to fill in the defence..two conerbacks and one d-line position.
I thought that woods played LB, doesn't he graduate this year. They are young, but they lose alot of their offense in Lincoln Slone. Craynon or somebody should be able to pick up the load though.
Can't Beat[B] Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, so don't start your dreaming this early dfblackcat 53. You people start this every year right after Belfry beats you.
Arent you from East Ridge though??
They won't have to beat Belfry
LovetheBucs Wrote:They won't have to beat Belfry
Why not??
Because Belfry will be class 3A and Prestonburg is 2A
Sv wiil beat them next year
ERblue4ever Wrote:Can't Beat[B] Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, so don't start your dreaming this early dfblackcat 53. You people start this every year right after Belfry beats you.

I don't think dfblackcat 53 said anything about beating Belfry
I don't think they are even playing each other next year
kysportsguru Wrote:Sv wiil beat them next year

SV won't beat Prestonsburg.. SV just can't get it done..

I don't want to hear anymore about SV, until they prove something..

They haven't thus far, and I don't think they will...
Next season will be a very good season...Losing only 5 starters on D, and 5 on offense it will be hard to replace the linemen Tyler and Sam. But I'm sure some kids from JV and ones thats played before will be coming out. Seth Setser will have to carry the load in the running game and same goes for Craynon. But our key player will be Bobby Hughes returning for his senior season. The Blackcats should win district next season and the region will come down to Middlesboro and Leslie Co. But They've both lost alot of talent. They're schedule is relativley easy considering the hardest teams they play are Pikeville, Breathitt, (Still havnt scheduled a team for week 3 though). But should be a season to look forward too like every season.
Another thing is we don't have to play Belfry!
blackcat_student Wrote:Next season will be a very good season...Losing only 5 starters on D, and 5 on offense it will be hard to replace the linemen Tyler and Sam. But I'm sure some kids from JV and ones thats played before will be coming out. Seth Setser will have to carry the load in the running game and same goes for Craynon. But our key player will be Bobby Hughes returning for his senior season. The Blackcats should win district next season and the region will come down to Middlesboro and Leslie Co. But They've both lost alot of talent. They're schedule is relativley easy considering the hardest teams they play are Pikeville, Breathitt, (Still havnt scheduled a team for week 3 though). But should be a season to look forward too like every season.
I think that if the Blackcats come out with the same intensity that they showed in the playoffs this year they will have a good season, and be tough to beat in 2A.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

If Derosett gets them out for wrestling season to condition AND HIT THE WEIGHTS they should do fine. They are going to be in one of the easiest districts in the state.

Nope, correct me if im wrong, but I don't think P-burg has ever lost to SV and won't lose to them for a LONG time, if ever
ERblue4ever Wrote:Can't Beat[B] Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, Belfry, so don't start your dreaming this early dfblackcat 53. You people start this every year right after Belfry beats you.
Who said anything about Belfry. I don't think Belfry was mentioned was they/
There is no way SV will beat p-burg next year...With the return of most starters p-burg will be tough next year.
Its Prestonsburg. Yhey will always be up there at the top of the district and they should be in position to win it next year.....or at least finish second.
man weve never heard that before..prestonsburg will beat shelby valley by 30 like they do every year and then shelby valley will just make up an excuse to why they lost..never fails.

Can't beat maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin. you all suck, thats it, you dont even have the right to talk about a football program like prestonsburg..has east ridge ever been in the playoffs?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:Can't beat maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin, maggoffin. you all suck, thats it, you dont even have the right to talk about a football program like prestonsburg..has east ridge ever been in the playoffs?

I belive this thread is about prestonsburg, not Belfry, not East Ridge, and not Magoffin. what you said about East Ridge was compleatly uncalled for, im not saying that ERBlue had a right to talk either, but just because one member on the East Ridge community has something negitive to say that dont mean u should take it out on the whole warrior family. Prestonsburg is a better football team than East Ridge, and as for us being in the playoffs, no we havent but our time is coming. And i whould apperatiate if you left East Ridge out of this thread PLESE...
warriorpride Wrote:I belive this thread is about prestonsburg, not Belfry, not East Ridge, and not Magoffin. what you said about East Ridge was compleatly uncalled for, im not saying that ERBlue had a right to talk either, but just because one member on the East Ridge community has something negitive to say that dont mean u should take it out on the whole warrior family. Prestonsburg is a better football team than East Ridge, and as for us being in the playoffs, no we havent but our time is coming. And i whould apperatiate if you left East Ridge out of this thread PLESE...

I agree...:Thumbs:
Panther#42 Wrote:Nope, correct me if im wrong, but I don't think P-burg has ever lost to SV
Sorry but Im pretty sure they did beat P'burg, it was the year that there was again a 3 way tie for first in the District between Whitesburg, Belfry and P'burg. Im not sure of the year but it was the late 90's or early 2000's.