Knott Central Updates BB Classic
Pats up 29-24 3:40 to go 1st half North Little Rockhas no answer for Evan Hall
Knott up 37-28 Hall with 11 Justice 13
11:51 to go in game Knott up 42-34
Knott up 15 under 6
Hall 19 points 13 rebounds
Knott up 18 4 min to go Cam with 25
Camron Justice now over 3000 points
Justice 27 Evan Hall 21 points 15 rebounds Chance Cornett 10 pts 8 rebounds. North Little Rock was # 1 ranked team in Arkansas. Way to go Patriots!!
Great game Knott Co.!
IF Knott Central win Monday against a very good Sagemont Florida team, they will most likely face the mighty Bishop Gorman, who has UK recruit Stephen Zimmerman on it. If Evan Hall wants a challenge, there it will be. That kid is a monster.

I really hope they get past Sagemont so we can see little ole Knott County take on one of the nations best team.
Difficult to coach with that kind of attidude.
Bolt Wrote:IF Knott Central win Monday against a very good Sagemont Florida team, they will most likely face the mighty Bishop Gorman, who has UK recruit Stephen Zimmerman on it. If Evan Hall wants a challenge, there it will be. That kid is a monster.

I really hope they get past Sagemont so we can see little ole Knott County take on one of the nations best team.
Little ol Knott Co already accomplished something tonight that no other mountain team could have done. Everybody loves to hate on teams when they are at the top. How bout we all get behind the hometown boys and quit bashing them.
Bishop Gorman will be a tall task and they also a PREP SCHOOL!!!! So no Knott probably can't play with them. They have 3 or 4 kids around 6"10 not just Zimmerman.
Congrats Knott Co. Way to represent Eastern KY!
Saw Bishop Gorman play last year and they are very good. Beach Ball Classic is one of the best High School Tourneys in America. I have watched it many times. Good Luck to Knott Co. and Scott County Kentucky in rest of Tourney.
Very proud of all our mountain teams. They are doing very well in the holiday tournaments around the states, even in losses they are accomplishing things that will help them in post season.

Knott played very well last night. Was very surprised with Evan Hall, he was hard to handle and that opened the door for Justice to take over down the stretch. I look for Knott to defeat Sagemont to advance to what should be a showdown against Bishop.