Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 2007
Anyone Know Ashland's Schedule for next season in their new district?
I know they'll play boyd russell i think ironton, jc, bryant station, Montgomery County, Woodford County but thats all ive heard
They won't be playing Ironton.. they won't play out of conference now
Ashland moves to 5A correct?

I think had things stayed the same, they would have been able to compete with JC considering Mahon and Thomas return. That said, they will be a nice team, but not a team that deserves real consideration on the 5a level.
LovetheBucs Wrote:Ashland moves to 5A correct?

I think had things stayed the same, they would have been able to compete with JC considering Mahon and Thomas return. That said, they will be a nice team, but not a team that deserves real consideration on the 5a level.
Ashland and JC both Move to 5a. I don't see why both teams won't be able to compete.
mrfootball03 Wrote:They won't be playing Ironton.. they won't play out of conference now

I heard they renew their contract with Ironton this year!! But iono
Im pretty sure Pikeville plays Ashland at Ashland next year
From what I've heard:

*Montgomery County
*Woodford County
*Bryan Station
*Johnson Central
Russell
Boyd
Ironton
Pikeville

Those 8 seem to be locked into place. There have been some rumors of trying to work out a long term deal with Belfry. As for game #10, I have no clue.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]