Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 73 Pineville 50
Final...:rockon:
Congrats to Jackets.
Williamsburg need to quit playing a cupcake schedule and step up and play some real competition. I think Clay county and Knox could go undefeated if they played Williamsburg schedule during the regular season.
Think we'll find out what the Burg is made of in the Cumberland Falls Tournament next week. Can't blame them for scheduling some cupcakes early since they anticipated not having their football players until mid-December.
Truth99 Wrote:Williamsburg need to quit playing a cupcake schedule and step up and play some real competition. I think Clay county and Knox could go undefeated if they played Williamsburg schedule during the regular season.

Clay is undefeated you almost Made me laugh Truth99... What up with clay playing in Webster County invitational tournament....wins maybe Confusednicker:
Yea CC has got a little bit of the sweet tooth right now also. But we earned a little cupcake or two after our wins last week. :yum:
Come on 64, CC plays the likes of Wayne co. Lex Cath. Boyle co. And Perry central. Williamsburg only has one team out of region scheduled that's decent. And doesn't have most of the heavy weights of the region scheduled. Truth is truth a good team walks through the Burgs schedule.
Plus Clay will get Knott in the wymt and a good team or two this week in Berea
Truth that scheduling crap is just what it is, If you want to see A Damn good bunch of athletes play A high pitch game, and enjoy the unexpected you got to go see them. I am not sure how good they are they may not even get out of their district, but they are fun to watch, I like to watch good athletes. They have played football since July all the way to the final game of the season, 15 games And no they don't look smooth and finished like the other BB schools The first six players on the team all were starters on the Williamsburg football team, No other team in the 13th region has that many football players on their team. I believe that the 13th region is the strongest I have ever seen. I am A 13th region fan, I am A strong fan of any team in it when they play anyone from another region.
Truth is right.
They have too much talent this year, plus eight seniors, to play the same schedule as usual. They needed to toughen it some to help them make a run in the All A and in the district and regional tournaments.
Williamsburg is good, there is not a doubt in anyone's mind about that. Great athletes, speed, strength and length....too bad they don't get to showcase it against better competition. I think they could compete and win against pretty much every team in the region but we won't know till the post season, and that is not a sure thing in the 50th, which top to bottom is the best district in the region.

I don't have a problem with the light schedule lets them play themselves into shape and lets face it the post season is what it is all about. BUT I would still like to see them play some out of region teams and some of the better teams in the region.
topnotch Wrote:Truth that scheduling crap is just what it is, If you want to see A Damn good bunch of athletes play A high pitch game, and enjoy the unexpected you got to go see them. I am not sure how good they are they may not even get out of their district, but they are fun to watch, I like to watch good athletes. They have played football since July all the way to the final game of the season, 15 games And no they don't look smooth and finished like the other BB schools The first six players on the team all were starters on the Williamsburg football team, No other team in the 13th region has that many football players on their team. I believe that the 13th region is the strongest I have ever seen. I am A 13th region fan, I am A strong fan of any team in it when they play anyone from another region.

WOW...Andrew is not one of the top 6. Who are the top 6. Is Garrett or Eric not a top 6?
I don't know that much about BB, I should not said that but what I ment was athletes, Not BB players, Jumpers, runners, Raw athletes.
I learned A good lesson fast, You guys in this BB know what you are talking about I should have kept my opinion to my self, I just saw Williamsburg play A couple times and got carried away. I know that Eric, Andrew, and Garrett are excellent I also know they don't play football. I appreciate you calling me out on this I will improve,
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Williamsburg is good, there is not a doubt in anyone's mind about that. Great athletes, speed, strength and length....too bad they don't get to showcase it against better competition. I think they could compete and win against pretty much every team in the region but we won't know till the post season, and that is not a sure thing in the 50th, which top to bottom is the best district in the region.

I don't have a problem with the light schedule lets them play themselves into shape and lets face it the post season is what it is all about. BUT I would still like to see them play some out of region teams and some of the better teams in the region.

when u play a bunch of cupcakes you never see your weakness exposed. Waiting till the district or region to play quality competition is the dumbest thing you could possibly do. Because once it's exposed there is no fixing it because you just got sent home. Where as if you had played just 3 or 4 good quality BASKETBALL teams then you would know where you deficiencies lie and have time to fix them. Like I said they have some talent and athletes but that schedule does nothing but set them up for failure.
The schedule will get better. I believe Wburg is the most athletic team in their district and maybe in region. Skylar may be the best player in the region and Shelton and A Griffith are top 10. I think Wburg is favorite to win 50th and has a very good chance to win region.
Truth99 Wrote:Come on 64, CC plays the likes of Wayne co. Lex Cath. Boyle co. And Perry central. Williamsburg only has one team out of region scheduled that's decent. And doesn't have most of the heavy weights of the region scheduled. Truth is truth a good team walks through the Burgs schedule.

I guess that means we have A good team, we are marching through the Burgs schedule.
You may be right to play A hard schedule, BUT,IT SURE IS NICE TO WIN.
Merry Christmas to all.