Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the Mountain Middle B-ball Conference
What is the Mountain Middle School Conference that Belfry girls and now boys play in?

Is this some weak league to get some easy wins or will they get spanked like they do by Pikeville, Virgie, and Dorton?

Who plays in it?

Anyone know Belfry's schedule?

Top teams and players?

Top coach/coaches?
Blackflag Wrote:What is the Mountain Middle School Conference that Belfry girls and now boys play in?

Is this some weak league to get some easy wins or will they get spanked like they do by Pikeville, Virgie, and Dorton?

Who plays in it?

Top teams and players?

Top coach/coaches?

Why would you want to come and watch them play, when it is apparent from reading your other posts on other threads that you would only be there to cheer for the other team.:dontthink
Aren't Louisa, Johnson Central, Inez, Warfield some of the teams in this conference??
Some of these post and threads are ridiculas!! It's very obvious the BF has a personal problem with Belfry BB coaches. He needs to get off the computer and go talk to him.

:yikes:
Smile I bet that aint gonna happen.
Sounds like a good league, Belfry should finish 4th.

Oh I would go talk to Bobby when I get a few more dads of players on my side, or maybe the BHS football staff( I hear they like him and his dad real well) that way we can make our way through Coach Howard and his brother to get to him .........
You've got problems...that's about all I really know to say about you.
^I agree.
ANYWAY, dooes anyone know who is in the MMSC or are we going to go through yet another thread bitching about a coach at Belfry??

BF, maybe you should check into the site base council at that school or maybe the Board of Education if its that miserable for you?? Obviously noone on here can do anything about it and really don't want to hear it over and over??
:devilflam

Johnson Central
Inez
Warfield
Louisa
Belfry
Fallsburg - will probably be dropping out

The first 5 are about as even as they can get - I know nothing about Fallsburg
What exactly happend To Hearld Whitaker Middle school, From magoffin? They used to be in this confrence, I accualty played on the last year they was in it and we won the title, but i wanna no what happend to them and why arent they in this confrence no more?
Inez dropped out of the conference and Johnson Central has the best record. Fallsburg dropped out and the conference is held at Warfield middle school this year.
Blackflag Wrote:What is the Mountain Middle School Conference that Belfry girls and now boys play in?

Who plays in it?

Top teams and players?

Top coach/coaches?
I don't know what girls team you watched this year but if I'm not mistaken BELFRY girls were undefeated in both leagues this year. I think the spankings went the other way, beat Pikeville by 25+ twice, Dorton 20+ twice, and Virgie three times including the COUNTY Finals by 33. As for the MMSC being a weak conference you better look again the girls conference consist of Belfry, Herald Whitaker, Inez, Johnson County, Louisa, Paintsville, and Warfield. I was able to catch a few of these games this year and saw some great athlete's in this league.
has the match ups been set and when does the tournament start
it starts the 5th and 6th of feb and the num one seed is jc and 2 is warfield and then the 3rd and 4th depends on who wins with lousia and belfy