Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard @ Buckhorn 12/19
Thoughts? Big All A matchup at Buckhorn. The Horn always shoots lights out at home, I look forward to them taking this one in a close one 68-59.
Buckhorn by 9 at the Horn. I think this will be a good matchup overall. If Hazard could pull it out, this would be a big win for them.
Game of the Week on ThisTV and WYMT.com!
Gonna be a good one. I'm picking Buckhorn by 5.
Buckhorn wins the game and the fight
^Lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Buckhorn wins the game and the fight

Fight?? Buckhorn and Hazard have a lot of respect for one another...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Buckhorn 64
Hazard 58

Home team wins.:popcorn:
ekff Wrote:Fight?? Buckhorn and Hazard have a lot of respect for one another...

I'm sure they do...
but I ain't worried about the teams fighting each other.
I can't go against the Bulldogs in this one.Hazard in a nail biter.I'm really hoping they can pull this one out.Teams do have respect for each other but the fans on both teams can get rowdy sometimes.That's probably an understatement.
zaga_fan Wrote:Game of the Week on ThisTV and WYMT.com!

What is ThisTV?
The Horn by 4-7
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/...16581.html This explains "This TV".
The Horn by 11.
[Image:

]

More mash taters please!
Horn by 15
Hazard has no size, this will be a game of guard play. Should be a high scoring game, both teams like to run and shoot the 3, fun to watch. With it being at Buckhorn, I see them walking away in the 4th by 9. Good luck to both teams.
Buckhorn by 14.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Hazard has no size, this will be a game of guard play. Should be a high scoring game, both teams like to run and shoot the 3, fun to watch. With it being at Buckhorn, I see them walking away in the 4th by 9. Good luck to both teams.

They don't have much size but these dogs do have some bite left in them.You may be right about the 4th quarter.Holland's teams in the past usually have a signature of being right there at the end.Hope this group learns to do that soon.
Dawgs with the upset. 85-82. Will Eddie Driller be in attendance tonight over at Buckhorn.