Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 80 Model 49
raiders win again . 5-4 after going 1-23 last yr. good work boys and coaches
Congrats Raiders
Lets see what happens when you quit playing girls teams.........you guys scheduled the weakest schedule you could so you would not win 1 again.
GO McCreary County....:Cheerlead
Look at this murders row schedule from Wade and Rob:

Dec 2, 14 Somerset home (L) 70 - 87 Click
Dec 4, 14 Middlesboro (W) 90 - 53 Click
Dec 5, 14 Oneida Baptist Institute (W) 81 - 66 Click
Dec 6, 14 Barbourville away (L) 61 - 88 Click
Dec 9, 14 Pulaski County away (L) 68 - 79 Click
Dec 11, 14 Oneida Baptist Institute at Lynn Camp (W) 60 - 54 Click Bowman Classic
Dec 12, 14 Lynn Camp away (W) 64 - 63 Click Bowman Classic
Dec 13, 14 Pineville at Lynn Camp (L) 37 - 60 Click Bowman Classic
Dec 16, 14 Model away (W) 79 - 48 no
Dec 20, 14 Greenup County home 7:00 PM Arby's/KFC Holiday Classic
Dec 21, 14 Danville home 7:00 PM Arby's/KFC Holiday Classic
Dec 21, 14 TBA home Arby's/KFC Holiday Classic
Dec 29, 14 Walden at Trimble County 1:30 PM Jim Hurst Holiday Classic
Dec 29, 14 Eminence at Trimble County 4:30 PM Jim Hurst Holiday Classic
Dec 30, 14 Lyon County at Trimble County 12:00 PM Jim Hurst Holiday Classic
Jan 2, 15 Cumberland County home 7:30 PM
Jan 8, 15 Southwestern away 7:30 PM
Jan 12, 15 Wayne County home 7:30 PM
Jan 15, 15 Middlesboro home 7:30 PM
Jan 22, 15 Southwestern home 7:30 PM
Jan 24, 15 Oneida Baptist Institute home 6:30 PM
Jan 27, 15 Lincoln County away 7:30 PM
Jan 30, 15 Middlesboro away 7:30 PM
Feb 3, 15 Rockcastle County home 7:30 PM
Feb 6, 15 Wayne County away 7:30 PM
Feb 10, 15 Corbin away 7:30 PM
Feb 16, 15 Lynn Camp home 7:30 PM
Feb 20, 15 Whitley County away 7:30 PM
They should fire both of you for even making a schedule out like this to save your jobs. Travesty.
Rob probably took a page from old gay, on his schedule. Don't be so jealous support your teams. We are football state champs!
Lilly Wrote:Lets see what happens when you quit playing girls teams.........you guys scheduled the weakest schedule you could so you would not win 1 again.

To McCreary fans sorry you have to deal with lily the lady. We try to get her off our SW threads and now she is infecting yours. She is a horrible dumb poster so ignore her she knows nothing about any sport which is why she is fired :happysmile::Thumbs:
Lilly Wrote:They should fire both of you for even making a schedule out like this to save your jobs. Travesty.

You should have tried it, oh wait you did and it didn't work for you girlyman :gtfo:
Lilly Wrote:They should fire both of you for even making a schedule out like this to save your jobs. Travesty.

Now stay off McCrearys boards i did not give you permission to post on any other thread get back to SW thread so I can make fun of you somemore
BossEric Wrote:Rob probably took a page from old gay, on his schedule. Don't be so jealous support your teams. We are football state champs!

:lame::lame::lame:
wiznut Wrote:Now stay off McCrearys boards i did not give you permission to post on any other thread get back to SW thread so I can make fun of you somemore

Here is the police again.....^^^ wiznut you will trip up soon.....
I heard Raider Rob has to take a day off once a week for treatment on his shoulder where he hurt it patting himself on the back.
I thought that's why Raider Rob has Davis on the bench with him. Hehehe
i watch the games and know the boys they love playing for coach jones he is doing a great job rebuilding this basketball team despite divisive fans who seek to destroy the program and young men who play . go raiders we are proud of you
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:I heard Raider Rob has to take a day off once a week for treatment on his shoulder where he hurt it patting himself on the back.

he should he doing a good job!!
Lilly Wrote:Here is the police again.....^^^ wiznut you will trip up soon.....

trip up or what? your on another teams thread ridiculing another program trying to get better . your a sorry little loser woman picking on mccreary co. like that. so get back to our thread and next time ask me permisson before you comment on another thread do you understand me? :Clap:Confusednicker:
^^^the message board constable wiznut again trying to be a mod. When will the mods stop this?

By the way, Wade Davis is trying to get out of McCreary Central. Heard he tried to get away from Raider Rob this summer....
Lilly Wrote:^^^the message board constable wiznut again trying to be a mod. When will the mods stop this?

By the way, Wade Davis is trying to get out of McCreary Central. Heard he tried to get away from Raider Rob this summer....

stop your whining lucy lilly :lame:. . raiders good luck to you
^^message board constable at it again. When will the mods grow a set and get rid of wiznut. I thought I read a post that there was going to be more consistent rule enforcement? Others have called for wiznut to be banned also. If wiznut is not banned then I sure hope nobody gets on me for anything.
I like wiznuts posts. You shouldn't let him get to you though. Sit back and drink a GINGER-ale and relax.

Rob Jones is a good coach. Congrats to McCreary Central on a good start to the season.:Clap:
He does not get to me. I just think its nuts he thumbs his nose at the mods and gets by with stuff others dont. I also think he is classless to do what he done on the Pulaski championship thread.
Ginger. lol
Willie Turnover Wrote:I like wiznuts posts. You shouldn't let him get to you though. Sit back and drink a GINGER-ale and relax.

Rob Jones is a good coach. Congrats to McCreary Central on a good start to the season.:Clap:

My man willie, that silly lil Lilly can't hang with us . SHe needs to go to bluegras preps . It is a little more her style. She comes on here and bashes mcc basketball and calls me out because I won't kiss pulaski butt like her : :biglmao: Lilly you just mad cause you ain't in the club.
Lilly Wrote:He does not get to me. I just think its nuts he thumbs his nose at the mods and gets by with stuff others dont. I also think he is classless to do what he done on the Pulaski championship thread.

Stop your whinin, it is an opinion board, cause I don't kiss there butt and I state my opinion your a little baby :drooling: but your classy Coming on mcc thread bashing their program sayin they have played girl teams so far. You funny lil girl :biglmao:
Lilly Wrote:Lets see what happens when you quit playing girls teams.........you guys scheduled the weakest schedule you could so you would not win 1 again.

This is classy :drooling:
ky playmaker Wrote:Ginger. lol

Lilly like that ginger playmaker, n not just ginger, homemade willie turnover ginger :biglmao:
Lilly Wrote:^^message board constable at it again. When will the mods grow a set and get rid of wiznut. I thought I read a post that there was going to be more consistent rule enforcement? Others have called for wiznut to be banned also. If wiznut is not banned then I sure hope nobody gets on me for anything.

Banned for what? Making fun of you :biglmao:
Every little cut I make about Wade Davis is just a joke. He is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He loves McCreary County and when I talked to him last about coaching there, he loved working with Coach Rob. I do think some of you people are a little to critical on Coach Rob for trying to have a winning basketball program. You CAN NOT make kids play football. Football and basketball are completely two different types of animals. Football being a lot more taxing on the body. Cant blame kids for wanting to just play basketball. Good luck the rest of the year Raiders and Wade, just giving you a hard time Bro.