Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 65 Hazard 46
Final. Knott jumped up early and cruised. Justice 25 hall 19
Knott class of the 14th
Knott was the superior team tonight.Griffin had a great game and Hardy fouling out early didn't factor in the outcome.Knott is heads above every team in the region.Olinger played exceptionally well also.The players that came out from theHazard football team are playing jv and they will add depth to the team soon.Jv played well and got the win in a great game.Future looks good for the Bulldogs! No one has an answer for Hall for Knott in the region this year.
Knott dominated from start to finish.Austin Combs slashing to the basket gives Knott an edge they didn't have last year.Cornett played great defense and Evan Hall rebounded everything or seemed to get a hand on a lot of boards.Knott missed several easy shots or the score could have been more.At least the starters played more tonight than normal.
Evan Hall was a beast tonight.Hazard had no inside answer for him,period.Knott is the class of the 14th.I was very impressed by Knott. I still think Perry gives them the closest games they will have in the 14th.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/ff4de.jpg]

More mash taters please!