Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn JV Coach
Why did that JV Coach get ejected for against Perry in the JV game? I sat right behind him and I didn't hear anything worth getting him ejected over. :lame:
He is the worst coach in the 14th. He cusses every breathe at his kids, the refs and the other teams, absolutely horrible. I don't understand how the Perry County Board even lets him walk the sidelines for one of their teams, just disgraceful how he acts with these kids. His antics were what caused all the other stuff to escalate in the stands and with the cheering sections, was all his fault.
I don't know who the JV coach is, but the above description sounds like Louie.
I know the coach and he is a great guy. John Noble wouldn't have him around if he wasn't. D1 Recruiter, what team do you coach?
D1Recruiter Wrote:He is the worst coach in the 14th. He cusses every breathe at his kids, the refs and the other teams, absolutely horrible. I don't understand how the Perry County Board even lets him walk the sidelines for one of their teams, just disgraceful how he acts with these kids. His antics were what caused all the other stuff to escalate in the stands and with the cheering sections, was all his fault.

This isn't uncommon these days. Floyd County superintendent (Henry Webb) allows his employees to do the same. He also allows his employees to throw things at their athletes.