Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel 75 East Ridge 61
Good win :Cheerlead
What kind of team does North Laurel have ?
Young, big and talented
I dont understand the hype around north. They go as Broughton goes, 44 Is not all that great. North is 2nd best in Laurel County I believe.
SLfan4life Wrote:I dont understand the hype around north. They go as Broughton goes, 44 Is not all that great. North is 2nd best in Laurel County I believe.

That very well could be true. I really like Souths team. Most of the Hype on North is Due to there size and the fact that they have Collier waiting in the wings. IMO Jeffers is Norths 2nd best player and should get more shots than he does. But when u put a line up out there that's 6-7,6-8,6-5,6-4 and when they get collier another 6-4 that's about a big a lineup as you will see in high school. Probably bigger than a lot of NAIA schools. They have improved and played Clay tough, but this region is much improved this year and it will take 3 straight 35-40 point games from Broughton to win this region . And I agree on 44 he doesn't impress me one bit.
That's why North beat South both times last year! North had way more talent and better coaching! Hope South wins every game they play except for when they play North! They number 2 in the county though!
North coach is better than south coach? If that's true t b e both schools need Jeff shepherd
As bigs go in county the best is in red. Collier is available to those interested.