Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Central 64 Lynn Camp 63
Raider Rob has the Raiders at 4-3 after 1-23 season last year. The boys are playin good. now if someone can fix our football team.
4-3 against a weak schedule....does not mean Raider Rob can coach it only means he can schedule and does not mean its fixed. Lets see what happens from her. And just what the heck does that have to do with football.
Maybe Raider Rob can coach both. His efforts for the football team have been huge.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:4-3 against a weak schedule....does not mean Raider Rob can coach it only means he can schedule and does not mean its fixed. Lets see what happens from her. And just what the heck does that have to do with football.

4-3 is 4-3 when we were 1-23. That is significant improvement the boys and raider rob are doing a good job
E's Army Wrote:Maybe Raider Rob can coach both. His efforts for the football team have been huge.

he don't hire football coach the principal does and she does not care about the kids who play football we never had a good head coach since boatsman
Good job raider basketball and coach jones our community is proud of you !
Dec 2, 14 Somerset (L) 70- 87
Dec 4, 14 Middlesboro (W) 90- 53
Dec 5, 14 Oneida Baptist Institute (W) 81- 66
Dec 6, 14 Barbourville (L) 61-88
Dec 9, 14 Pulaski County (L) 68- 79
Dec 11, 14 Oneida Baptist Institute (W) 60- 54
Dec 12, 14 Lynn Camp (W) 64- 63

Glad for the boys they certainly have paid the price in the past seasons, but the best win is against Lynn Camp who does not have a great tradition and are in the process of building. Best loss may be to Pulaski, but there are no moral victories.

Just not that impressive, giving up 53 to a team that scored 18 last night.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Dec 2, 14 Somerset (L) 70- 87
Dec 4, 14 Middlesboro (W) 90- 53
Dec 5, 14 Oneida Baptist Institute (W) 81- 66
Dec 6, 14 Barbourville (L) 61-88
Dec 9, 14 Pulaski County (L) 68- 79
Dec 11, 14 Oneida Baptist Institute (W) 60- 54
Dec 12, 14 Lynn Camp (W) 64- 63

Glad for the boys they certainly have paid the price in the past seasons, but the best win is against Lynn Camp who does not have a great tradition and are in the process of building. Best loss may be to Pulaski, but there are no moral victories.
Y
Just not that impressive, giving up 53 to a team that scored 18 last night.

Not bad for boys who went 1-24 last year why are you putting down the work of our boys they are trying hard making our community proud with there effort, why are you putting them down go put your own kids down we are proud of them
Not putting the boys down at all....noting wrong with scheduling wins, although I would think you would be against it, I figured you thought you needed to play tougher teams to get better.

All I was saying was that they are not ready to challenge the Wayne and SW of that region just yet.

And as far as Raider Rob goes....well he is probably as much of a problem with the football program as he is the football program.....sadly enough
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Not putting the boys down at all....noting wrong with scheduling wins, although I would think you would be against it, I figured you thought you needed to play tougher teams to get better.

All I was saying was that they are not ready to challenge the Wayne and SW of that region just yet.

And as far as Raider Rob goes....well he is probably as much of a problem with the football program as he is the football program.....sadly enough

we were 1-23 last year our schedule is exactly where need to be for a rebuild team these boys giving what they got stop putitng them down . who are they supposed to play. jones not problem with football team our lousy principal is she dont care about the kids who play period she is the one who hires she is the one who is responsible awful to sit by and watch kids get stomped like she does and does nothing
Raider Rob has done everything in his power to ruin the football program at McCreary.He should be fired immediately.
Lilly Wrote:Raider Rob has done everything in his power to ruin the football program at McCreary.He should be fired immediately.

Who is that masked Raider ?? Must be in Raider Robs Click.Confusednicker:
Bankers Bank is likes to toot his own horn alot.
Lilly Wrote:Bankers Bank is likes to toot his own horn alot.

Wish I had proof.:popcorn::popcorn:
Lilly Wrote:Bankers Bank is likes to toot his own horn alot.

Yea, I noticed he only post wins. Pineville 60 McCreary Central 37. :Sad04
Cellking Wrote:Yea, I noticed he only post wins. Pineville 60 McCreary Central 37. :Sad04

ur funny you always support kids who play football and put down ones that play basketball. football is horrible and you say nothing but good things basketball is winning and you put the kids down do you support just foobtl kids or all kids? why do you always put the kids down who play baskteball ? u should support eveyr sport and kid
Everyone that knows anything about McCreary County basketball knows that Wade Davis is the heart and soul, the Zenmaster, the straw that stirs the drink, when it comes to basketball in that county. Wade Davis is simply a GOD!
The_Rock Wrote:Everyone that knows anything about McCreary County basketball knows that Wade Davis is the heart and soul, the Zenmaster, the straw that stirs the drink, when it comes to basketball in that county. Wade Davis is simply a GOD!

please stop ridiculing our kids who play basketball they are the heart adn soul of the team not a coach these kids ahve not done nothing to anyone for you all to put there effort down
Lilly Wrote:Raider Rob has done everything in his power to ruin the football program at McCreary.He should be fired immediately.

the principal is soley resposnivle for that jones is an ad who dont make all the descions she does buck stops with her not coach jones period . principals are resposible for everythign under there watch.
Didn't say anything about the kids dude. Glad they are winning. Is Monte Daughtery helping the team this year? He can definitely teach them some MMA Skills.
Banker's Bank Wrote:ur funny you always support kids who play football and put down ones that play basketball. football is horrible and you say nothing but good things basketball is winning and you put the kids down do you support just foobtl kids or all kids? why do you always put the kids down who play baskteball ? u should support eveyr sport and kid

I hope those kids win every game they play. As for Raider Rob, well enough said. :igiveup:
Wade is robs lap dog.