Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 81 Belfry 68
Betsy Layne's #20 is fun to watch. Would love a kid like that on our team.
Congrats to the Bobcats.
I think belfry looked good last night. They came out strong and on a fast pace with a lot of the bench getting play time and showing good hustle. Lazy passes and overall slacking in the second half gives you the end result. I think if they hustle for 4 quarters they win this game. I hope to see more wins this year. Go pirates!
Also, we had a decent crowd out last night and that's one thing these boys dont see often. I'd like to see more people supporting this team.
Sounds like a pretty good showing against a good BL team. Interesting to see if Belfry can be contenders in the 15th this year.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Sounds like a pretty good showing against a good BL team. Interesting to see if Belfry can be contenders in the 15th this year.

It'll be hard, maybe we can linger with the middle of the pack but the 57th teams are really good. The good news is Belfry has 4 seniors (and plays a lot of kids, I'm not sure who starts because the lineup juggled in the two games so far), the bad news is Lawrence is young as well. As well as the fact that the last two BMS teams have been pretty talented teams but lost multiple players including two of the best big men on each team.