Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshman tourny this weekend at Pikeville
The freshman tourny is held this Saturday at Pikeville High School
The games start at 10 AM and last through about 2 or 3
I would love to see a bunch of ppl come out for these games although that probably wont happen lol
but the games go as followed
All i know so far is that Pikeville gets a 1st round bye due to being the #1 seed and that Belfry plays Pike Central and Valley plays ER
the winner of the Belfry PC game will go on to play Pikeville
the winner of the ER, SV game will advance to the championship and play the winner of the Pikeville PC/Belfry game
Betsy Layne and Whitesburg dropped out of the tourny, although im not sure why
should be fun
after this we will really know who has the best freshman team in the 15th...besides Paintsville that is lol
If ER can get past SV I think they will win it Big Grin
Well...good luck to all teams. I dont really get to keep up with freshman teams. But, i sure love to watch them lol. I might be there dirty
Why did Bl drop out and why isnt SF or Pburg in it?
I think the Shelby Valley/East Ridge game will be a good one, especially if Bryant and Bartley play.
I hope your not talking about Mikey Bartley from SV...
who all is in the freshmen tourny? is South Floyd????
No that kid is a junior. He is talking about Mark Bartley from ER.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:I hope your not talking about Mikey Bartley from SV...

Your knowledge of 15th region basketball is very obvious. First Mike Bartley isn't even at Valley anymore. Second he is a junior, and thirdly Mark Bartley is one of the top freshman around the 15th this year(play's for East Ridge) So my statement should have been clear. Maybe next time instead of looking for flaws in my post you might need to check ya self.
I look for the P-ville freshman boys to pull through they've did good so far this year, better than our varsity.

SO GET UR BUTT OUT THERE AND WIN!!!!

GO FRESHMAN!!!! 8)
well I dont see ER getting past SV
buit if they do they have a chance at winning it
but Pikeville has a small advantage in this one considering it is at their home court...
but if they play like they are capable of...they willl win it....if they dont you will see SV ro ER walking out of Pikeville High School as the freshman champs
i will be there to cheer on the panthers all the way look for somone with whit and maroon socks on that will be me going wild.
haha cant wait to see ya pantherboya
your crazy lol
It really hurt East Ridge's freshman when they lost Jordan Price because now they really only have one or two players who can come off the bench and can help them.
Where did he go?
He moved to Shelby Valley and now plays for them.
yeap
big addition for valley
big loss for ridge
big loss for Pikeville when he left there also
remember thats where the boy came from