Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NXT R Evolution 12/11/14
If you've never watched NXT, you're missing out. Here's a good place to start. Here's your card. The main event is probably going to tear the house down. There's also a debut going on that I'm pretty excited about.

NXT Title Match
Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville
If Zayn loses, he will quit NXT.

NXT Tag Team Title Match
Simon Gotch and Aiden English vs. Kalisto and Sin Cara

NXT Women’s Title Match
Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte

Finn Balor and Hideo Itami vs. The Ascension
This is the Steen debut, right?
I'm a Finn Balor fan lol
Ive never heard of it. What is it and when and where does it come on?
Westside, NXT is WWE's minor league basically! It's absolutely awesome, the wrestling is insane. It comes on tonight 7:30 preshow 8 start on the Network and I'm sure streams will be out there. I definitely recommend it. It's like an Indy company with great production values.

And yeah Zags, Kevin Owens (Steen) is debuting. I'm a huge Balor fan too. He promised to bring something never seen before tonight.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Westside, NXT is WWE's minor league basically! It's absolutely awesome, the wrestling is insane. It comes on tonight 7:30 preshow 8 start on the Network and I'm sure streams will be out there. I definitely recommend it. It's like an Indy company with great production values.

And yeah Zags, Kevin Owens (Steen) is debuting. I'm a huge Balor fan too. He promised to bring something never seen before tonight.

Thanks. It sounds worth checking out.
Did you watch it, Westside?
The main event was ridiculously awesome.
Absolutely incredible show.

Zayn/Neville had the Match of the Year 2014.

Finn Balor blew me away with his freaky entrance, but awesome!

Kevin Owens destroyed C.J Parker, he stiffed after Parker busted his nose open.

...and the cliffhanger, Zayn vs. Owens is gonna feud for the NXT Championship in 2015, couldn't be any happier about that.
The dive through the ropes with the tornado DDT killed me lol
zaga_fan Wrote:The dive through the ropes with the tornado DDT killed me lol

As much as I love that move, Cesaro countering it with an uppercut at Arrival was sick.
The Owens debut was great...
and I know it was supposed to be a squash.

But I would have liked to see him work a little longer.