Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th region top 5
1- Southwestern
Warriors looking dominant so far with Gover Butt and Fitzpatrick leading the way.

2-Boyle Co.
3-Lincoln Co.
4-Wayne Co.
5-W.Jessamine
Exactly the way I would rank them
I'd flip 4 and 5.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:1- Southwestern
Warriors looking dominant so far with Gover Butt and Fitzpatrick leading the way.

2-Boyle Co.
3-Lincoln Co.
4-Wayne Co.
5-W.Jessamine

Can't even get the names right..

A lot will be telling Friday night..
I would have to put a 5b mercer. We will know more in another month. This game fri is very important though for the confidence of SW against wayne. Sw young guys dykes fitz butt gover and cromer are growing up. They know they belong and are right there. issacs and Gaskin are playing well and and giving the sr leadership this team needs.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:1- Southwestern

2-Boyle Co.
3-Lincoln Co.
4-Wayne Co.
5-W.Jessamine

Looks good to me, but I think Mercer County could go somewhere among those 5. They are big and athletic
I'm calling it now. Wayne gets the win over SW!
Afraid you may be right hollcat, Sw has came down with quite a sick spell last few days. I am sure alot of teams are dealing with same issues this time of year. We will see tom.
Did our big man ever get eligible.
Heard this week but not heard anything today. I do know dj white at casey was ruled eligible today so maybe davids case was heard today too. idk
hollcat Wrote:I'm calling it now. Wayne gets the win over SW!
Maybe,,,,Not so fast.....Final SW Warriors 88 - 66:ChairHit:
I'm a 13th region guy but u guys sure play ball in the 12th.
:Thumbs:
hollcat Wrote:I'm calling it now. Wayne gets the win over SW!

Oops how d that a$& whooping feel :biglmao: Wayne sucks . SW will win this weak region with ease and go to final four and probably win it :1:
Willie Turnover Wrote:Did our big man ever get eligible.

Not yet. I hope your posts are better in basketball than football. and please no smoozing pulaski willie geez :happysmile:
wiznut Wrote:Oops how d that a$& whooping feel :biglmao: Wayne sucks . SW will win this weak region with ease and go to final four and probably win it :1:

Can't argue with this. :Thumbs:
Count Wrote:Can't argue with this. :Thumbs:

That does it count I have made you an honorary member of Warrior club you will enjoy all the benefits and privileges as a member of this exclusive club. I have kicked out willie kiss butt turnover to make room for you. You are our type of guy :1::Thumbs:Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead
wiznut Wrote:Oops how d that a$& whooping feel :biglmao: Wayne sucks . SW will win this weak region with ease and go to final four and probably win it :1:

They sure are looking like world beaters! Confusednicker:
Until they play each other on Jan 15 who you got as #1 in the region Boyle or Lincoln?:argue:
wiznut Wrote:That does it count I have made you an honorary member of Warrior club you will enjoy all the benefits and privileges as a member of this exclusive club. I have kicked out willie kiss butt turnover to make room for you. You are our type of guy :1::Thumbs:Confusedinglepar:Cheerlead

Now wiz if I had a feeling left you would have hurt it just now. Here I am trying to make friends with the PC fans so I can borrow a PC sweater .(Wednesday at work is ugly sweater day.) and you kick me out of the warrior club.:HitWall:
Willie Turnover Wrote:Now wiz if I had a feeling left you would have hurt it just now. Here I am trying to make friends with the PC fans so I can borrow a PC sweater .(Wednesday at work is ugly sweater day.) and you kick me out of the warrior club.:HitWall:

Willie with that outstanding joke your back in. Congratulations :1:
12th region top 5
1. Southwestern on a good night
2. Southwestern on an average night
3. Southwestern on an off night
4. Southwestern JV
5. Tie Lincoln, Wayne, Boyle, Mercer

How you like me now wiznut?
Southwestern will win the 12th.
Willie Turnover Wrote:12th region top 5
1. Southwestern on a good night
2. Southwestern on an average night
3. Southwestern on an off night
4. Southwestern JV
5. Tie Lincoln, Wayne, Boyle, Mercer

How you like me now wiznut?

you are now a platinum memebr. SW will overcome bad ej loss. No big deal
Wayne Co. will improve fast.
Too many egos on this SW team including the coach. The freshman take to many shots, and now with Gover here Fitzgearld and Butt wont get as much playing time which will lead to the dad causing problems. SW got spanked bad against E Jessamine so dont crown them just yet. The problems are already starting over the time.