Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detainee Interrogation
Personally, I am sickened by the published reports of the torture by the CIA. It strikes home to me as some of you know but this is heartbreaking to know after what our Vietnam veterans went through and to hear John McCain bitch and whine is disturbing especially after he was held as a POW.
I'm sorry if I offend any of his outfit that served with his crew but it is insulting to me and the memory of my dad. Screw him and the rest that support that shit. 7th Air Cav lives forever 1964- 1970
TigerBlues Wrote:Personally, I am sickened by the published reports of the torture by the CIA. It strikes home to me as some of you know but this is heartbreaking to know after what our Vietnam veterans went through and to hear John McCain bitch and whine is disturbing especially after he was held as a POW.
I'm sorry if I offend any of his outfit that served with his crew but it is insulting to me and the memory of my dad. Screw him and the rest that support that shit. 7th Air Cav lives forever 1964- 1970

I don't know your personal story here. Would you care to share?
TigerBlues may or may not choose to share his story publicly. But I can attest to the fact that he has a wonderful, emotional, heartfelt one to tell!!

He also has all the reasons in the world to feel proud, and to feel the way that he feels...IMO
Granny Bear Wrote:TigerBlues may or may not choose to share his story publicly. But I can attest to the fact that he has a wonderful, emotional, heartfelt one to tell!!

He also has all the reasons in the world to feel proud, and to feel the way that he feels...IMO

Thank you Granny Bear. I apologize for being emotional when I made the post, obviously I should have waited a day or two but when I watched it it really crushed me. Everyone has their own demons to deal with and when I watched that particular news story it really hurt. I will say this Westside, my dad was a crew chief in the 7th Air Cav and lost a lot of friends and to hear of the outrage about the United States interrogation methods crossed the line of humanity I almost broke all my teeth clinching them so hard. I'm going to stop there before I get emotional again but know this for certain and for a fact, what happened to our service men and women there went galaxy's beyond water boarding when talking about torture.
It saddens me to turn the tv on and it seems like every news story from the liberal media is attacking our ways of life. People upset of gays, whether a tree dies even if it means jobs lost, shooting thieves and making them martyrs, and then expecting me to feel sorry for how we got information.

Did those hostages get to keep there head? Im just curious.

What detest me even more, was I actually read a story on CNN. In the comment section I was happy to see about a 90-10 in favor of thinking like I do about most situations. Every hour I would reclick on the story, only to find the mods there had removed the comments that most Americans agree with. The only comments that are ever in moderation are ones that believe like us. Either way, its become harder and harder to watch this nation fall deeper down the hole.

One of these days the American people, you know, the majority that they don't want you to think is out there, are going to have to unite and by any means necessary take our country back before it all gets taken from us permanently.
Im sick of the butt hurt protesters, advocates, and complete idiots filling my television and computer screen with there hate.

I got news for them, I don't know what our government did to those people, and frankly I don't care because there still alive. That's a lesser penalty then I would have given had it been my choice.