Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Co. 66 Johnson Central 64
Jackson Co. 66 Johnson Central 64 Final
All I can say is. WOW!!!
Just what I was thinking
Jackson has a pretty good team even without Collier
They have a big senior class. They were second in the region three years ago in the freshman tournament.
Yes I agree.....Jackson Co played a great game against a very very good Johnson Central team!
Jackson Co kids left if all on the court from start to finish!! Had a couple chances to give up but kept fighting and pulled a wild upset...good luck Generals
Only watched Jackson Co. 1 game last season. Tough guards if I remember correctly.
Wow. Congrats Jackson County.
Wow.. nice win jackson county. May be better than I thought.
This has to be a typo......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:This has to be a typo......
According the the KHSAA stats, Kyle Gullett went out with an injury with 6:38 left in the 1st half and did not return. Injuries are part of the game, but that would be a tough blow for any team to adjust to on the road. Does anybody know how serious Gullett's injury is?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:According the the KHSAA stats, Kyle Gullett went out with an injury with 6:38 left in the 1st half and did not return. Injuries are part of the game, but that would be a tough blow for any team to adjust to on the road. Does anybody know how serious Gullett's injury is?

Oh No........
zaga_fan had something to do with it. I just have that feeling.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Gullett has had problems with ankle injuries this season from what I've heard around the region. JC could be very good, but with losing Salyer to an ACL injurty, Gullett, and Rice with a knee injury...this team will be extremely inexperienced. Better now than February.