Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 78 Bell Co. 51
Clays wins this one easily. Marcum pulled the starters early in the 4th. Clay looked good tonight especially Ryan House. Smith, Farmer, and Wolfe looked good too. Well played game. Clay still needs work on Rebounding and defense but there offense was clicking on all cylinders tonight.
Played well tonight. Just thought they take a lot of plays off defensively
Agree 100% tiger. I do believe they will depend on there offense to win most games but I also think they can lock down on defense when they have to. But they do coast at times. Tuesday will be a big test on the road.
Good tune up for Tuesday. CCs five staters are starting to gel,still have a way to go but looking better together. Bell is down quiet a bit but they scrap to the end. They will improve.
Tigers look good tonight. Really impressed with Smith's game. He has grown leaps and bounds from last year. I thought Wolfe and House looked the best they've looked all year a well. I really think this team will be better than last year's when it's all said and done. Big test Tuesday at Corbin hope the tigers bring their "A" game.
BrokenArrow Wrote:Tigers look good tonight. Really impressed with Smith's game. He has grown leaps and bounds from last year. I thought Wolfe and House looked the best they've looked all year a well. I really think this team will be better than last year's when it's all said and done. Big test Tuesday at Corbin hope the tigers bring their "A" game.
I agree, Tuesday will be a tough game being at Corbin. If clay gives it their all I think they can do it.
Should be a great game .....it's at corbin got to remember that, they are playing really good right now.
If Clay can get the production from House that he gave them against Bell and limit their turnovers.....I believe Clay will win 8-10 points......Smith and Farmer are going to get theirs and both need to stay out of foul trouble......Which in the past has been hard to do when playing at Corbin.....It will be a great game though.
Clay won this one easy.Good test coming up for the Tigers on the road.