Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Girls Basketball
I have never seen a more talented girls team in this area from top to bottom. I heard Rodney Rowe is running the platoon system. Can anyone confirm this rumor?
hootie Wrote:I have never seen a more talented girls team in this area from top to bottom. I heard Rodney Rowe is running the platoon system. Can anyone confirm this rumor?

Not for sure, just come out and watch them tomorrow night @ Shelby Valley. They will be taking on Pike Co Central. I think Rodney gave Cal the idea for the platoon system, but must be exceling at it this year. Lol
This team will sweep the region and district with ease, or they should. Anything less than a regional championship would be a disappointment.
I sure hope so! They were really fun to watch last year! Bring home another regional championship ladies!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gator95 Wrote:This team will sweep the region and district with ease, or they should. Anything less than a regional championship would be a disappointment.

I wouldn't say with ease. It took them 2OT I think, to just to get by Johnson Central tonight....:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis