Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 38 Vanderbilt 26
Kentucky becomes bowl-eligable!! Woodson was like a laser today...Congrats UK!

:letsparty
final
Wtg cats:letsparty
Good win for the Cats, I was wondering how they would react after Vandy scored the go ahead TD.
Great game cats
UK offense played great today. There a force to be recken with. Vanderbilt hasnt allowed no one all year over 400 yards total offense and UK surpassed it today with 597yds. Note: Vandy has played Florida, and Michigan all high powered offenses.

Stats for UK:

Andre' Woodson
Passing-29-42 450yds 4tds

Rafeal Little
Rushing-135 1td
Recieving-114

Keenan Burton
Recieving- 11 receptions 171yds 2tds

David Jones-
2 receptions 31yds
UK looked great today! What makes this W even sweeter we are now bowl eligible for the first time since 1999! Congrats UK you all have deserved everything and have worked hard all season!
this game worried me up until late in the fourth it was SOOOOOO COLD i froze to death haha
well it looks like we are going bowling!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man oh man, how these group of men have turned U.K. into a VERY RESPECTABLE PROGRAM! Great win Cats and congrats..Better change your NEW YEAR'S EVE PLANS!!!!!!!
Awesome Vicotry Uk really ran away from them in the 4th The last touchdown by Vandy was a Fluke I had a blast at the game even with it being cold but i've sat threw worse though

If Tennesse looses tonight which it is looking like will happen Tennessee will have 3 losses on the year in the sec right? Tieing us for 2nd with them i'm not sure i'm right so chime in
Little just dominated in his first game back!!

Congrats CATS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go Cats!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Camper Wrote:Awesome Vicotry Uk really ran away from them in the 4th The last touchdown by Vandy was a Fluke I had a blast at the game even with it being cold but i've sat threw worse though

If Tennesse looses tonight which it is looking like will happen Tennessee will have 3 losses on the year in the sec right? Tieing us for 2nd with them i'm not sure i'm right so chime in

yes you are correct we would be tied for 2nd in the SEC East
I heard that there where numerous people from different bowls to watch this game. So looks like theres alot intrested in UK playing in there bowl.
blackcat_student Wrote:I heard that there where numerous people from different bowls to watch this game. So looks like theres alot intrested in UK playing in there bowl.

Yeah it said on Kentucky.com that there was about 5 Representatives from different bowls there watching UK. I would like to kno what bowl games they were representing
Good to see Little getting back to last season form by having both a 100 yard receiving and 100 yards rushing. Keep it up Cats, let's go for 8 wins!
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah it said on Kentucky.com that there was about 5 Representatives from different bowls there watching UK. I would like to kno what bowl games they were representing

Music City
Liberty City
Chick-Fil-A Bowl
Outback Bowl
Independence Bowl
I would love to see UK play in the Music City Bowl. I could probabley make the trip down to Nashville for that one.
From what I hear the only way the Peach/Chic-Fil-A bowl will take them is if they beat LA Monroe and UT same with the Outback...I think the Music City bowl will take them considering the place would be packed with the blue nation...but either way where ever they go there will be consistanly 30k Uk fans to make the trip where ever they play i just think Music City would get the most revenue from the big blue nation
huge fourth quarter for the cats, good to see them become bowl eligible