• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 99 Breathitt Co. 71
final

balance scoring attack from the Commdores tonight
Free throw count
BC 47
PCC 17

Just Saying.......
Sounds like the zebras couldn't even help BC!
I won't go in depth but it was comical. Beverly played 13/14 mins, Tobler played 18/19 mins and Whitmore played less than both. Lol, 14th region Bball at its finest tonight I tell you. Totally mind blowing. "It is what it is!
ballstar Wrote:Free throw count
BC 47
PCC 17

Just Saying.......

ouch!

Who were the officials?
Those dang refs!!!!!!
Officials didn't look to bad from my seat just looked perry couldn't deal with football strength on the bball court.
How did the 3 new transfer's look for Perry? (Blair, Whitmore, and Cruz)
Perry couldn't deal with that football strength, because they were not playing football. DUH
Perry doesn't have transfers, they have reinforcements TongueirateSho
This was not a game where you could really tell what Perry had, they subbed way more than they will during a closer game, and there were way to many fouls because the officials couldn't keep up with the game speed and they needed to many breaks to rest, so they called fouls instead of letting the kids play.
Although it was a basketball game, I don't think Damon Tobler has any trouble dealing with "football strength" LOL

I've heard Perry had some in-between kids come out after football season that could benefit them. I'm sure Coach Hoskins is just testing the waters early to see who can help and who can't before he starts narrowing down his rotation.