Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 75 - Lawrence County 69
Trinity75 Lawrence co 69 ( opinions)
Confusednicker:
Nice showing for LC. Not sure if something is up or if some kids didn't play for Trinity but I would have liked to have watched this game.
LC is as good as advertised!!!!
Openion? My opinion is that it's a good showing but scrimmages mean nothing in the long run.
Proper spelling and the correct use of grammar on this site is optional.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Lol!!!!!!!
Scrimmages amount to about the same thing as summer games and preseason rankings. They are used as fodder for mindless arguing.
kryptonite Wrote:Scrimmages amount to about the same thing as summer games and preseason rankings. They are used as fodder for mindless arguing.

Yep, an fodder is used for mindless readers.
Lc looked pretty good considering 4 of their starting 5 were playing football a week ago.
A great showing but I'm sure Trinity has a boat load of talent still playing football as well!
Who, needs a boat load, when you can only use five at a time,with a few good local backups.:igiveup:
I think they deserve some credit. Whenever a mountain team plays a monster school like trinity close! C'mon Man
I was never offered the Lawrence County coaching job....Lawrence will be good marked it down. :Cheerlead
Kids specialize at Trinity playboy. Id say one or two may play football. Thats about it.
64SUR Wrote:I was never offered the Lawrence County coaching job....Lawrence will be good marked it down. :Cheerlead

I tried 64 Confusednicker: You better get on board and pick LC in the 15th :Cheerlead
KyRock Wrote:I tried 64 Confusednicker: You better get on board and pick LC in the 15th :Cheerlead

I'm on board KyRock Lawrence will win the 15th. Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:I was never offered the Lawrence County coaching job....Lawrence will be good marked it down. :Cheerlead

So this is where you have been hiding. I hope you know more about basketball than football.
What did Ray Spalding too?
warmachine Wrote:Kids specialize at Trinity playboy. Id say one or two may play football. Thats about it.
[Image: http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/5022c867...G-7662.JPG]
From left, Trinity's Christian Thieneman (Marshall), Raymond Spalding (Louisville), D'Angelo West (Texas State), Jay Murphy (NYU) and Daniel Ramser (Bellarmine) sign with their colleges
(Photo: Steve Jones, The C-J)

All of these were there and played in this game as far as I saw. Like you said... Trinity don't play many, if any, in multiple sports.
LC will win! The Dalton boys will make sure of it!