Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will play in the National Title Game?
The winner of Ohio State/Michigan, obviously, but then who will they play? Is there any chance that they could have them just play again in the National Title Game if it's close enough??
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Texas
SEKYscout Wrote:Texas

You think they'll make them play again?? The my question is that if Texas wins, would they have a split National Champion since Ohio State won earlier in the year? Granted, they gotta assume teams get better or get worse, but they might think it's unfair. Rutgers is the only other undefeated team in the top 25, but, even with their win over Louisville, I doubt they'd jump high enough to get voted in for the National Title Game. I could see even maybe Auburn playing for the title.

Texas still has a rough game against Texas A&M coming up, so they could knock themselves out of National Title hopes completely.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
More than likely it will be USC...I think..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
My rationale for Texas playing in the BCS National Title game is the fact that I think they will definately win out, and definately win the Big 12 title game as well. With these victories I think that they will have the pollsters confidence and some quality wins in the BCS computer system. I do not think Florida will win out....I honestly think FSU will take them down.
If Louisville wins out and a couple of these teams in contention lose do you guys think they'll have a slight chance at the title game or did the Rutgers game doom their chance.
Moe Wrote:If Louisville wins out and a couple of these teams in contention lose do you guys think they'll have a slight chance at the title game or did the Rutgers game doom their chance.

The 'Ville hung themselves against Rutgers....they're chances are blown.
It will be Ohio State vs Florida if Fla wins out, if not, then probaly Texas, but no team in tha nation will be able to beat Ohio State
windmill Wrote:It will be Ohio State vs Florida if Fla wins out, if not, then probaly Texas, but no team in tha nation will be able to beat Ohio State

I agree with u Windmill. Florida needs to win out to get there and personally I hope they do. If not then I say either Texas or Southern Cal. Regardless whoever it is, they still have to play Ohio State, thats the scary part for most of these 1loss teams, and every other team for that matter, OSU cant b beat
florida.
blackcat02 Wrote:florida.

This thread is from 2006...:lmao:
unc and uconn
diaperdandy Wrote:unc and uconn

Holy Crap. This thread is from 2000 freakin 6. AND it's talking about football not basketball. :yikes:
This thread is two years old so it will now be closed.