Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin beats middlesboro in scrimmage by 30+
Corbin looked good. Won by 30+. Should be a decent year for Corbin.:Cheerlead
I think somebody said Middlesboro was way down this year and would be lucky to win 5 games.
If true, Corbin is going to need to do that consistently.
Corbin looked good. Not many teams will be able to keep up with their tempo.
How many did the sixth graders have tonight.
:biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think somebody said Middlesboro was way down this year and would be lucky to win 5 games.
If true, Corbin is going to need to do that consistently.
From what I saw tonight, it is going to be long season for Middlesboro boys. And an even longer season for the girls.
From what I saw Corbin won't have the talent to beat Clay. They have a solid group of 6, not much depth on their bench.
Corbin looked good, but a few of Middlesboros starters sat cause of foul trouble. Neither team has much depth.
Going to be a long season for Middlesboro.
Corbins starters can hang with almost anyone in the region, but there bench is empty. I think around 16 or 17 players including frosh unless they've been able to get a couple of more out.
Did any of the football players play for Corbin? There should be 3 or 4 in the playing rotation from the football team, with 1 being a starter.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Did any of the football players play for Corbin? There should be 3 or 4 in the playing rotation from the football team, with 1 being a starter.
Hooper, Moore, Brock, and Sizemore were the football players who played last night.
Will there be more come out from the football team? Middlesboro is going to struggle all year.
I was hoping to be 500, May not be..
If you lose five of your top seven from 10-21 team and had a below average JV squad, getting to .500 doesn't seem logical to me.
I think they could win 10 or 11 games this year, but that would mean coach Shackleford did a great job with what he had.
I think middlesboro has potential to make some upsets.
HCS Wrote:If you lose five of your top seven from 10-21 team and had a below average JV squad, getting to .500 doesn't seem logical to me.
I think they could win 10 or 11 games this year, but that would mean coach Shackleford did a great job with what he had.

Will not win more than 5. Not anyone's fault. Sports programs here are in trouble for the next couple years.
Middlesboro is way down this year. Way down
Middlesboro was outscored 27-8 in the first quarter. Thats what killed them. After they got settled in Corbin only outscored them 21-19 in the second, and 25-15 in the last, not sure about the third. Game wasnt as bad as what the score shows. If middlesboro played better in the first and takes away a few bad turnovers it wouldve been a 10 point ball game.
Your math still equals a 24 pt. blowout. Just saying.