Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barnhardt should have hired Petrino
A guy that has taken two different programs to major bowls and won and been a head coach In the NFL. Not to mention the fact he coached a WKU team to victory over our weak SEC program. We could have probably gotten this guy if we go after him before the Lville job comes open, but instead we're gonna have to watch his Louisville teams stomp out butts as long as he stays there!
Lol yea
Knock Knock
Whose there?
Owen
Owen who's?
0-3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
:hilarious:
cougarpride08 Wrote:Knock Knock
Whose there?
Owen
Owen who's?
0-3

:thatsfunn
The day UK hires Petrino is the day I burn all of my UK gear and stop following sports.

Petrino had A LOT of stuff (Ex. Arkansas motorcycle wreck) overlooked at loserville and Arkansas because he was winning. I'm not saying anything I don't know for certain.... but I'm just saying since he "wrecked" he's not been the same 'Offensive Mind'.

Look at Tiger Woods, pre the Thanksgiving day wreck..... and look where he is at now.
An 'addiction' or 'fein' can be over looked when somebody is successful.

Now that Petrino is 0-3, his lifestyle is the elephant in the room.

I'm not saying there is a correlation between being a successful college football coach/playing pro golf and sexual escapades.... but based on Petrino & Woods, there might be something to it.

I would argue Ole Petrino had some 'motorcycle rides' during his first tenure at loserville as well.....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
No worries guys, Chip Kelly will be available soon enough...