Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 21 Leslie County 13
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Ok, but that is not really saying alot because Quentin was a run first throw second QB, and it is because he cannot pass the ball and make the reads, but he could run the ball.

I guarantee that JJ Morgan is one of the most accurate throwers in the mountains.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Ok, but that is not really saying alot because Quentin was a run first throw second QB, and it is because he cannot pass the ball and make the reads, but he could run the ball.
Quentin got a scholarship to Morehead on baseball for pitching he wasn't even a run threat in football. He had a good arm and was a pocket QB.
Congrats Middlesboro
slugger9 Wrote::dontthink it aint but i bet olinger has had more experince than jj morgan this year. when he matures he will be the best in the mountains
LOL , buddy olinger wasnt always a qb , it wasnt until his freshmen year that he even started to throw a ball , before that he was a lineman , so how can you say that he has more experince ? good season anyway leslie
:rockon:
slugger9 Wrote:I guarantee that JJ Morgan is one of the most accurate throwers in the mountains.
:Clap:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

GridironGang1 Wrote:LOL , buddy olinger wasnt always a qb , it wasnt until his freshmen year that he even started to throw a ball , before that he was a lineman , so how can you say that he has more experince ? good season anyway leslie

He should have stayed on the line.