Williamsburg 48 Hazard 14
Final.

Running Clock.

:flush:
Final.

Congratulations Williamsburg!!
way to go Orange Bees!
Can we join all the threads.?
Jackets win big. Who didn't see this coming? I did!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
congrats. never expected this type of game. i know, i know, everyone in Wburg will say "told u so", but i really just dont care any more. im down to a 25% chance of someone knocking them off in the east. Never dreamed it would be Raceland. Have a safe trip up and over.
panther nation Wrote:Jackets win big. Who didn't see this coming? I did!!

some people knew it but didnt want to see it
Too easy
I'm not surprised that Williamsburg won this game, but I AM surprised at the margin of score.

Great job Jackets!!! Keep on keeping on!!
You can't play like Hazard did and win a game of this Magnitude. Hazard could of, or should of scored twice but didn't.. Qb center change costed them big in this game.. Williamsburg is night and day better than last year. There QB is fast and is a smart playmaker.. Jones may of had 25 rushing yards.. Good Luck next week..
I called this one..said Jackets would make a statement and play with a chip on their shoulder.
bac2369 Wrote:You can't play like Hazard did and win a game of this Magnitude. Hazard could of, or should of scored twice but didn't.. Qb center change costed them big in this game.. Williamsburg is night and day better than last year. There QB is fast and is a smart playmaker.. Jones may of had 25 rushing yards.. Good Luck next week..

Williamsburg is much improved for sure.
^
Not according to a lot.
A lot of people who haven't seen them play say theres no way they could be better without the Sizemore kid.
Tic toc the running clock
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Not according to a lot.
A lot of people who haven't seen them play say theres no way they could be better without the Sizemore kid.

I guess they like to find out the hard way :biglmao:
Shocked beyond belief.
mysonis55 Wrote:Shocked beyond belief.

Since 64 aint home yet, ill feel in

we try to tell u myson ;wburg goinf to state again TongueoliceLig

Confusederiously:
This game shouldn't of been a running clock but when you make stupid mistakes it leads to that..
Good one Gut!
Jackets! Jackets! Jackets!
:cop::musclemanCongrats to the orange and black and yellow flying arthopods... woot woot ...flex them muscles
The beer I am drinking in Hazard sure does taste good right now...Congrats to Hazard on a great season, now on to Raceland...We have tried to tell folks this team was better with Mr Massey and Mr Griffith...
Williamsburg is definitely on a mission.. Much longer trip next week to travel so coming out with a good start like this one will be key.
The burning question that I want answered is this OldJacket: Is your line better than last year?

Can you play with the big dogs?
There Qb had time but most of the time he is rolling out.. He is a very dangerous runner.
mayfield_9 Wrote:The burning question that I want answered is this OldJacket: Is your line better than last year?

Can you play with the big dogs?
Ask me after Raceland 😉
Congrats Williamsburg!!
bac2369 Wrote:There Qb had time but most of the time he is rolling out.. He is a very dangerous runner.

Darden, the QB for Russellville, is fast. We have also played against Sindelar for Caldwell Co. and Hughes for McCracken Co.
Nothing new here for Mayfield.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Darden, the QB for Russellville, is fast. We have also played against Sindelar for Caldwell Co. and Hughes for McCracken Co.
Nothing new here for Mayfield.

Does Mayfield have a bye to the finals or something?
Go Big Orange!