Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Catholic 43 - Rockcastle County 20
Final.

Rock has a VERY bright future. Many starters will be returning. Congrats to Lex Cath
Congrats to Lex Cath.
Congratulations to Lexington Catholic and to the Rockets on a good season.
Congrats to Lex Cath, good luck the rest of the playoffs. Good season for Rock, Wish for better but it is what it is. looking forward to next season and see what changes have been made.
Congrats to Rock on a good season. Looks like you are becoming the Rock again. Should have big expectations for next year.
Lex Catholic got punched and was dazed on the 2nd play of the game... but like I mentioned before, the ground and pound attack is too one dimensional and easy to prep for. No starters played a down in the second half for LC.
I guess the Knights have seen a Ground n Pound attack before, huh?
Rockcastle has done better this season that I would have imagined. I saw a little spark of heart during the lineman camp this past summer from these young guys that wasn't there the two years before and I'm glad they didn't let that spark go out. I'm proud of them and I hope they continue on the path they have set forth upon.
papagrit Wrote:Rockcastle has done better this season that I would have imagined. I saw a little spark of heart during the lineman camp this past summer from these young guys that wasn't there the two years before and I'm glad they didn't let that spark go out. I'm proud of them and I hope they continue on the path they have set forth upon.
they definitely improved.
E's Army Wrote:Congrats to Rock on a good season. Looks like you are becoming the Rock again. Should have big expectations for next year.

It was 43-7 at half and no starters for catholic played the 2nd half.
We are far from becoming rock of old, this is obviously the best team we have played, we beat a bunch of mediocre teams this year and got lucky at that on some of them. Pulaski and Madison Southern were they only real good teams we played and they killed us.
Knox Central didn't fare any better. They got whipped at home. The Rebel-Knight duo this season is far better than the Panther-Rocket duo.

I do believe that now that 4A will be vastly different next season, long-term, Knox, Rock, and JC will be fighting for championship appearances.
former Wrote:It was 43-7 at half and no starters for catholic played the 2nd half.
We are far from becoming rock of old, this is obviously the best team we have played, we beat a bunch of mediocre teams this year and got lucky at that on some of them. Pulaski and Madison Southern were they only real good teams we played and they killed us.

I hope you dont coach them.Madison Southern is not a real good team.