Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville v. Pikeville Updates
30-6 six minutes left
I loved the Apple Bowl! Paintsville used to roll in it when I was in school. Reality is dumb game for both teams outside of rivalry. Terrible depth game for Paintsville as Johnson central has about 900 more kids (don't know number but it's a huge difference). If put Paintsville starting skill vs central's starting skill all day every day. It's the extra hundreds of country linemen that make it tough but I'd play em!
Wow
Wow no Pikeville fans even on here...
Paintsville takes over on downs with 1:57 to go leading 30-6...just...WOW!
Way to go Tigers! You shook up the world!
Final. Paintsville 30 Pikeville 6
Bigcat Wrote:I loved the Apple Bowl! Paintsville used to roll in it when I was in school. Reality is dumb game for both teams outside of rivalry. Terrible depth game for Paintsville as Johnson central has about 900 more kids (don't know number but it's a huge difference). If put Paintsville starting skill vs central's starting skill all day every day. It's the extra hundreds of country linemen that make it tough but I'd play em!

Sure you would.
Has to be some kind of record! Get beat 62-6 earlier in the year and come back and beat them 30-6. WOW!
Way to go Tigers!! :notworthy
bac2369 Wrote:Wow no Pikeville fans even on here...

I'm on here. And I'm here to say that Paintsville came in with a good game plan. Pikeville simply got whipped. Good luck to the Paintsville Tigers from here on out.
Congrats Paintsville!
Congrats to the Tigers...Huge win.
Tough lost pikeville :Sad04:
Congrats to Paintsville! Super pathetic/embarrassing effort by Pikeville. Very ashamed...
This is what happens when one team shows up hungry and the other thinks all they have to do is show up....Paintsville deserves this win because they wanted it more than Pikeville did....plain and simple...
way to go Panthers!