Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Candidates for coach of the year?
Post your opinions.
Haddix? Holcomb?
French
French and Eric Ratliff at Shelby Valley.
Sullivan at Pikeville asst coach hands down
How bout a coach that has been to the finals the last 5 years in a row and has a new soph qb's and rb and still is 10-1 playing a very tough schedule. Joe Morris
If anyone besides Larry French is class 5A coach of the year the system is a joke.
Coach Haddix Corbin 10-1
Coach Herron Williamsburg 11-0

:Cheerlead
How about 55, he has been telling the burg what to do, and now look at them they are undefeated.
killbilly usmc Wrote:How about 55, he has been telling the burg what to do, and now look at them they are undefeated.

I forgot about coach 55 I think he knew the burg would be undefeated :thanks: coach 55 Confusederiously:
If Pikeville makes it to the finals then McNamee will get it no doubt. However, I do agree coach Morris deserves it as well, probably more than anyone, but usually these coaching awards are given to coaches with teams that have made remarkable improvements.
64SUR Wrote:I forgot about coach 55 I think he knew the burg would be undefeated :thanks: coach 55 Confusederiously:

Yeah, but he also told you it would come back to bite you with that weak as pondwater schedule. Only time will tell if he is right on that. Now the countdown starts on topnotch getting mad for that statement. 10, 9, 8,
killbilly usmc Wrote:Yeah, but he also told you it would come back to bite you with that weak as pondwater schedule. Only time will tell if he is right on that. Now the countdown starts on topnotch getting mad for that statement. 10, 9, 8,

Top-notch is counting the other way 12,13,14,15 I think. :truestory: I'm seeing the same number killbilly ymca Confusednicker:
What number are you talking about 64, is it the number 42.
I figured Top Notch would be counting more like 11, 14, 9, 15.....
Top-notch is a little down right now with is health... But I promise he will crawl to the game...:getwell: Stop and pick me up next Friday night top-notch
Does he still drive an old horse and buggy. Or, has he learned how to drive one of those new horseless carriages.
mysonis55 Wrote:Does he still drive an old horse and buggy. Or, has he learned how to drive one of those new horseless carriages.

He drove you off BGR for a couple of weeks.....:lmao: I think everybody was worry about you 55.
Co-coach of the year: Haddix/Greer
Dudley/ Cotton
bcpc Wrote:Haddix? Holcomb?

Holcomb are u kidding weakest 5a schedule in state by far. Larry French hands down haddix did good but not better than larry took a 1-9 team 9-2 in one year
No, he didn't do that. I just had to go back to work. My free time with work and the grandkids coming back home, is almost nonexistent.
TigerBlues Wrote:Sullivan at Pikeville asst coach hands down

Class act, and very good assistant coach.
killbilly usmc Wrote:How about 55, he has been telling the burg what to do, and now look at them they are undefeated.

With the Burg's schedule, a monkey could coach them to 10-0.Confusednicker:
Haddix and French
I know Coach Wallace of Bowling Green won last year and we don't want to be pigs, but the guy is 54-1 the last 4 years. I would give it to French. Haddix will have plenty of chances to get his awards.
Chris McNamee - Pikeville High School
Eric Ratliff - Shelby Valley
Dudley Hilton - Taylor County
Fred Ray...Fairview eagles 1st year head coach hands down. the hand he was delt and all the controversy here in westwood, came and here and gave this program instant integrity, and respect from the players and staff. and not a bad year at all. curently7-4 and still in playoffs. also one of the ONLY teams in state to win on the road in opening round of playoffs!!:thanks:
Coach Justin Haddix (Corbin)

Just look what happen to Corbin with him and Perry without him.
Real Badman Wrote:Chris McNamee - Pikeville High School
Eric Ratliff - Shelby Valley
Dudley Hilton - Taylor County

Dudley doesn't have much of a chance. I agree with the other two though. If Valley wins this week then he should get it, especially after making history with this season.
The numbers don't lie. Haddix won the shoot out vs. French.