Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ Tennessee 11-15
Can UK beat the Vols and get that 6th win....

Will UT keep UK from winning a game at Neyland Stadium since 1984....

Kentucky vs. Tennessee

I'm going with the Wildcats!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Volunteers will make UK's Bowl hopes come down to Louisville. Tennesse wins 27-10.
Ill go with UK.
I hope Im wrong but I dont see UK winning in Knoxville. However, goodness knows Ky is due a good game so mabey????
Cats get #6 here and #7 against the Cards..
Stoops and staff have their work cut out for them this week to say the least. It would be nice to buy into the idea that we have a real shot in Knoxville, but with what's been going on the past 4 weeks I find it very difficult to allow myself to get my hopes up!

UT 34
UK 20
If UK is the real deal and the bag o chips many thought they were after winning a few this season. It's put up or shut up time.

If the defense can hold UT below 21 I think we have a good chance to pull this out. I'm worried though after the anemic offense last week. Going to take a monumental effort....I'm believing in the Cats!

GO UK...:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Looking long-term.....

UK would benefit better from getting a win in this game rather than against loserville.

loserville fans know that this year, we are gonna spank their rear-ends for the next few seasons. But a win against those nasty vols in Neyland is another monkey off our backs. Yes, we beat Tennessee in 2011 in CWS... but a W in Neyland would be great for our program after our outings the last four weeks.

The win over South Carolina was good for Stoops and the program, but getting a win @ Tennessee to become bowl elgible will get Mark Stoops a couple streets in Lexington renamed after him.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Gonna come down to Louisville for a bowl bid.
UT-34
UK-31
Kentucky hasnt played a complete game (offense defense special teams) in over a month. If they don't give up special teams TDs and their D shows up they pull the upset 31-28.
At work... during break... any update?
7-3 Vols
Towels hurt Phillips gets hit ball pops up Vols pick 6. 14-3 Vols
30-3 four minutes till half. D can't tackle a tackling dummy.
UK 10 UT 30 1:27 till half
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Cats look like they got the deer in the headlight look
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Embarrassing.

Im changing my opinion.

Give the whole damn coaching staff there pink slips.

PETRINO will kill us in two weeks with this horrible shit im watching right now.
40-13. Worse then watching a train wreck
UK going to be spanking the Cards the next few seasons? ? Based on what? You think U of L is going to fall off a lot after this year? Defensively U of L could be better.....with the transfers. Quarterback competition will be unreal. I don't think UK can count it as any easy win.
What do you people expect? Stoops took over the worst team in the SEC. It's going to take time, way more than 2 years.

The up side is that Stoops is getting better talent, however it still is not on par with the top teams in the SEC.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:UK going to be spanking the Cards the next few seasons? ? Based on what? You think U of L is going to fall off a lot after this year? Defensively U of L could be better.....with the transfers. Quarterback competition will be unreal. I don't think UK can count it as any easy win.

Louisville sucks to. Don't get to giddy. Just remember that every year that we play a football game, your annual ass whooping in basketball is just over a month away.
C.E. Riggs Wrote:What do you people expect? Stoops took over the worst team in the SEC. It's going to take time, way more than 2 years.

The up side is that Stoops is getting better talent, however it still is not on par with the top teams in the SEC.

That's just it. The players on UK's roster are good enough to win these games.
Florida, Missouri, and UT should have all been wins.

It was a 100% coaching in my mind. I truly believe UK had better players than those three teams but any football fan with a halfway decent knowledge of the game can look at play calls on both sides of the ball should tell you everything you need to know.

If you need any more proof, why in the hell do we kick a field goal down 40-13 in there redzone? This play calling since the first few weeks has been atrocious.

We didn't know it then, but the playcalling against South Carolina was horrible as well but they were to stupid to stop it. We ran the same play 15 times to win the game.

Its all on the coaches. One more year and im calling for heads again.
Stoops should donate his contract extension to charity.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That's just it. The players on UK's roster are good enough to win these games.
Florida, Missouri, and UT should have all been wins.

It was a 100% coaching in my mind. I truly believe UK had better players than those three teams but any football fan with a halfway decent knowledge of the game can look at play calls on both sides of the ball should tell you everything you need to know.

If you need any more proof, why in the hell do we kick a field goal down 40-13 in there redzone? This play calling since the first few weeks has been atrocious.

We didn't know it then, but the playcalling against South Carolina was horrible as well but they were to stupid to stop it. We ran the same play 15 times to win the game.

Its all on the coaches. One more year and im calling for heads again.
Stoops should donate his contract extension to charity.

There is no way UK can match up talent wise with the other SEC teams. This years team still has two of Jokers recruits and they ranked at the bottom of the SEC, add Stoops first class where he only had a couple of months to put them together. Last years recruiting class was the best class in the last six years and they still ranked at the bottom of the SEC.