Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbellville @ Hazard
Thoughts and Predictions......:rockon:
This is one of the potholes.
this is just a warning hazard don't take Campbellville likely.....:Just a warning Alert....::worthy:
Hazard wins.. Campbellsville will score but it won't be enough..

Hazard 48
Campbellsville 20
Bulldogs 35-14
Bulldogs !!
Young 100 carries for 1599 yards and 24 touchdowns could cause Hazard some problems but Hazard wins by 24.
Hazard rolls their running back is scared of contact and tries to out run everyone. Every good team he has played against he was held under 100 yards.
Got to catch him to hit him.
Hazard by a lot!
Duke Boys
C-Ville is capable of competing in this game, but will have to play an almost perfect game and get some help from Hazard Via turnovers and such. I think the bulldogs win by 10+ points
Twitter: @tc_analytics

To close to call.....I like Rb Brandon Jones and Qb Tanner Morgan. Confusederiously: Heck I like hazard period. :Cheerlead
Hazard
Hazard is to physical for Campbellsville.
Where are these hazard posters......:pondering: could basketball come even earlier this year......:please: win Friday night.Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:To close to call.....I like Rb Brandon Jones and Qb Tanner Morgan. Confusederiously: Heck I like hazard period. :Cheerlead

You going to add them to your adopted teams next season 64?:biggrin:
Big Five-0- Wrote:You going to add them to your adopted teams next season 64?:biggrin:

I had them adopted before Williamsburg came along 4 yrs ago. :lmao: small world.
If Hazard if physical with Cville's running back Young he will be a non factor but if not and they let him get to the edge Hazard has no one that's going to catch him.
Danville and Williamsburg are the 2 best defenses that Cville has seen. Both held Young to less than 50 yards. Cville is small and slow upfront. Hazard will be bigger and quicker. I look for this score to look about like the Wburg/Cville score.

Hazard 46
Cville 12
Young couldn't get to the edge against williamsburg. They whipped campbellsville up front and would not let Young get started. He is dangerous catching the ball and returning kicks. He is scary in space. He may have a few good plays but not near enough to offset Jones running downhill.
This is a down year for hazard posters....I think or are they waiting on Williamsburg...Not good Confusednicker:
Come on Dawgs fans big game. Let's Go Bull Dawgs. :Cheerlead
Hazard will be ready tonight....
bac2369 Burg fans will be by to visit next Friday. Stay warm tonight.
I would love to attend... But not able too... If Hazard wins then I will be there next Friday..
Go Dawgs, lets show these know-it-all's, that we still have it !!!

GO BLUE !!!
Pulling for Hazard.
Game will be closer than in last few meetings. Hazard by 10+
Twitter: @tc_analytics