Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tilghman 33 Monroe 7 FINAL
Adair Co. has defeated Ft. Campbell and will travel to Tilghman next Friday for the 2nd round of the 3A playoffs.
Congrats to PT.
I can't believe this game was as close as it was?
baseball1974 Wrote:I can't believe this game was as close as it was?

First I don't consider 33-7 as close. Second why are you surprised when you are the person who said that tilghman was over rated and an average .500 team?
Bigblue78 Wrote:First I don't consider 33-7 as close. Second why are you surprised when you are the person who said that tilghman was over rated and an average .500 team?

I'm surprised because even an average team would've had their starters out in the first quarter against Monroe. It doesn't mean anything though, even great teams can come out flat. I'm just saying I was surprised it wasn't worse.
There were several PT kids who had to watch from the sideline and holes were plugged with other kids who had not played their positions all year. Not sure what happened; it was handled internally within the team. I think they get to return next week.
Tica Wrote:There were several PT kids who had to watch from the sideline and holes were plugged with other kids who had not played their positions all year. Not sure what happened; it was handled internally within the team. I think they get to return next week.

Oh I see. That makes sense then.
They will be fine.
Tilghman will roll next week, adair barely got by ft campbell.